[2024] New Recruits

♡

A group of men in black enters the private compound, surprising the staff who wasn't aware of the coming of their director at the compound.

"Where is she?" The director asked the staff at the counter.

"W-Who?" The staff responded, stuttering a little.

"Agent 989," the director's right-hand followers replied on behalf of the director.

"She is at the outdoor shooting range, sir," the staff replied.

Right after that, the group left the counter and headed toward the outdoor shooting range. As soon as they exited the main building and walked through the outdoor shooting range, they can hear continuously gunshot sounds.

Near the end of the columns, they find her nailing all her targets. Every shot was perfect. After sensing the presence of someone else around her, she stopped and took off her headphones.

"Nice shot," the director said as he takes a seat behind Sunny who was putting away the gun.

"I always have nice shot," Sunny replied before turning to her back. "What's with this whole group of bodyguards?" She asked as she takes a seat across from the director.

"It's for safety. And security," the director replied.

Just then, a female staff came over and placed a bottle of wine with two wine glasses on the table in between the director and Sunny.

"Really? Wine? In the middle of the afternoon?" Sunny asked in disbelief.

The director chuckled as he picks up the glass, "Oh you know me, Sunny. Wine is my water."

Sunny gave in and sighed, "Whatever you say."

After sipping his wine, he speaks, "Congratulations on your first Met Gala by the way." 

Sunny raised her eyebrows, "Thanks."

"Quite a scandal you create with the most handsome man in the world," the director commented. 

Sunny scoffed as she takes off her black leather jacket. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap top tucked into her fitted jeans. Paired with another black color boots. Sunglasses too. Her outfit that day was perfect.

"Surely HYBE Label knows how to make huge profit from their artists," the director said.

"It's getting out of hand. I liked it more when Si-hyuk was the leader and the decision maker. Now they love profit more than themselves. They are going crazy about it," Sunny sighed.

The director chuckled lightly, "That's what business is, Sunny."

"Our family's business isn't all about money, director," Sunny responded.