midnight mishap

Hiya! Welcome to the first chapter of tired of mistakes. This takes place in a kinda canon world, the only difference is they have the dorms since the beginning, it takes place after USJ, Izuku did learn a version of full cowling. Enjoy!

================================================================================

Izuku stumbled through the door to the dorms, he was supposed to be back earlier but he needed to train harder, he knew villains didn't often train through a hero school amount of time so he didn't really have time to either, he technically didn't have a hero license yet but he'd be damned if he let that stop him from being able to help people. He was training so he'd be able to help when necessary and that fact he was stuck at five percent of his power was getting under his skin.

Izuku tiredly went up the stairs and opened the door to a dorm and walked in, he laid down on the bed, not recognising it wasn't his room. He quickly prepared for another night of nightmares and clutched his notebook to his chest with one arm and grabbed his wrist with his other.

Izuku was running through the halls of an all too familiar school to him, he looked behind himself and saw kacchan blasting towards him, he tried to activate his quirk but it wasn't working. He looked around himself again and saw all of his classmates past and present looking at him condescendingly. This distraction was all that it took though for bakugou to catch up and before he knew it Izuku was pinned to a wall with explosions going off right next to his ears.

Izuku tried to curl up into a ball to protect himself as best he could but the explosions kept him from doing so, so he did the only thing he could think of, he yelled as loud as he could.

Ochako was scared, confused, and worried. She woke up to a terrifying scream followed by a scared muttering. Once she got her bearings a bit she tried to get up from her bed and saw that there was someone else in her bed. Specifically a crying green haired boy with bandages on his arms and a notebook in his arms, he looked to be sleeping still but he was muttering in a panicked tone before he suddenly flinched and went completely silent.

Ochako was confused as to why he was here but her concern for her friend took over and she slowly tried to get close to Izuku.

"hey, deku-kun a-are you alright?" Ochako asked slowly, trying not to startle him as she approached. Izuku then went back to mumbling almost unintelligibly as a strange black energy shot out of him and held him in the air.

"k-kacchan, s-stop, please I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean t-to look down on y-you, I-" Izuku mumbled just loud enough for Ochako to hear.

"D-deku-kun, w-wake up! Y-your having a nightmare. I'm right here and no one will hurt you" Ochako said in a wavering tone, trying to wake him up.

She failed to wake him up but he did seem to calm down a bit and the energy started to go back into his body, but it didn't completely dissipate. His grip loosened on his notebook and it fell across the room and landed at Ochako's feet.

Ochako looked at the notebook and looked at Izuku before slowly picking the notebook up and walking towards Izuku. She slowly walked over to him and put her hand on his arm, activating her quirk. She slowly moved Izuku up before sitting back on her bed and placing Izuku on her lap to keep an eye on him.

Then she did something she didn't really want to do but she needed answers, she released her quirk and opened Izuku's notebook and started reading through it.

 I have decided to keep some notes on me... now that I have a quirk and all.

Ochako was even more confused after just reading that one line, she looked at Izuku who was clinging onto her lightly letting out small whimpers every once in a while, she brushed her hand through his hair before continuing to read.