The End for Our Love? Or is it just the Beginning? (Not the ending)

Everyone filed into the classroom as Thothy walked in.

"Listen to me."

I looked at his face.....this wasn't good.

"There is no longer a need for this Academy. In Three Months You all are free to go. Amunet come to the library at the end of class."

Class was more of a lecture of how Osiris needs to brighten the underworld up to welcome more dead. I sighed and Thoth immediately ended the class.

"Amunet come here."

"Yes Thoth-Sama?"

He wall slammed me once everyone left.

"Come with me."

We walked to the library while Thothy stared at me. THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. Once we were in the library he locked the doors and picked me up and threw me on the couch. "Thothy?!" He sat down, held me until I couldn't breath, and nuzzled into my neck.

"Amu what are we going to do?"

"I don't know Thothy. usually its you with the plan."

"Come with me." 

"What?"

"Come with me to my Temple....you can stay there with me."

"Thoth.....I'm the princess.....I can't just disappear."

"Yes you can. I'll make them forget."

He then pulled up my shirt to kiss my stomach when he saw the scar.

"Amu! What is this?!"

I pulled my shirt down. "Its nothing." He held me tighter. "I will protect you where ever you may go Amu. All I ask in return is for you to obey me and me alone."  "I will." He took me to his bed and laid there with me enjoying the moment.

"Besides We have three months to figure it out."

Next Day..

 "Amunet! Amu!"

"Yes Apollo?"

"Summer Break!"