The Copy Child

7:20 Am January 12

Serenity woke up to a bright light in her face, it was the first day back to class and she already was dreading it. She quickly got dressed in her UA uniform and headed downstairs where Neito her father, or père as she called him was putting coffee together for Serenity's Insomniac Papa. "Good morning Little One" Neito said getting some orange juice out for her along with some Cereal and a couple croissants  that he had delivered for this special occasion.

"Good Morning père i think i got some sleep last night after two entire days awake, your tea is working when i can't get to sleep on my own" Serenity said before taking a bite from one of the croissants

"I think your dad will be up soon i have patrol so he can take you to UA" Neito said before taking a sip out of the tea on the counter.

"Really he'll take me?" Serenity asked a little excited

"Yeah I'm sure Kaminari would be excited, he loves taking you to school, and his patrol isn't till later" Neito said before the coffee machine made the noise stating that it was done.

"Heya Nei good morning Little One" denki said as he walked into the kitchen and floofed Serenity's Purple to blonde fade hair.

"Good morning dad" Serenity said finishing her cereal and taking the last bite from her croissant.

"Your taking her to UA today" Neito said before taking the Fresh Coffee to Shinsou.

"Oh really Cool" denki said getting a little silly smile.

"Yeah let's go we have like 15 minutes to get there" Serenity said giving both her insomniac Papa and père a hug before grabbing her black backpack and heading out the door with denki.

A/N that's been sitting in my drafts since way back. Imma definitely 100% update this.