bus rides --- 9:07

bus, 9:07

It was a normal day. Not so normal I guess.

We were on the bus to our training camp. This was our second one for our second semester. This time, our training camp was a paid montage UA has paid and reserved for us. And Of course, All might's appearance would have put us in danger so he is keeping close watch back at the school.

The bus was noisy. As Iida tried to maintain our volume, Kaachans's one-sided argument with his other peers didn't help. Neither did Mineta's perverted tales, and the rest of the bus with the gossiping and everything.

 In this dismay of everything, I could feel a certain weight shift back and forth, before it fell onto mine. As I looked to my left, I notice Uraraka, fast asleep. Her fingers relaxed, her body shifted, and her hair perfectly outlined her chubby cheeks crowned my shoulder.

"What do I do... What do I do...!" My body soon became a bright shade of pink, as I started fidgeting. I didn't want her to think I was weird for letting her sleep on me, but then again what if she thought I was being rude for pushing her off? My heartbeat jumped to the beat of a drum as my thoughts covered my visions. "Just be calm, Midoriya." I hear Tokoyami's rich, deep voice comfort me. I look over to Uraraka, deep in slumber, just slightly snoring. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. And soon, the bus ride came to an end.