♈︎𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅𝑇♈︎

It was Saturday, April 16th. The family along with Minho's family were going to Vegas for the Permission to Dance on stage Las Vegas. The brother's had found out that their other two brothers were having a concert and decided to attend.
(At this point I'm making Yoongi, Jaehyun, Jungkook and Minho brothers)
  You see the brothers went off to do their own thing. Yoongi is married to Jimin and have a daughter named Marae, and 2 sons named Tharn and Beomgyu. Jaehyun married to taeyong with 21 kids. Minho married to Jisung with 7 kids. Lastly Jungkook and Taehyung are married with 2 sons and a 3 year old daughter, Jake, Sungoon and Sienna.
"Hey Minho? Did you call Yoongi or Jungkook and tell them that we're going to their show?"
"Yeah. I called Jungkook he said he can't wait to see us. He also said something about possibly bringing us all on stage with them."
"Alright."

At the concert.
Yoongi: "Alright everyone! *cheers*  as you all know Jungkook and I are brothers, but what you didn't know is that we actually have 2 other brothers as well. They are here tonight and Jungkook and I would like to invite them and their families to the stage!"
*walks up on stage*
Jungkook: "Okay if everyone can quiet down. We would like to introduce everyone to Army. *quiets down*  So first we'd like to introduce the second oldest, Jaehyun and his family!"
Jaehyun: Hello everyone I'm Jaehyun and this is my family. My wonderful husband/wife, Taeyong and our 21 amazing kids.
Jisung (AnDy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): DADA!
*army squeals*
The night carried on. A bunch of dancing and having fun with kids. To be more specific Ten, Hyunjin, Yeji, and Felix dancing around with their uncles.

Sorry I haven't updated but I will find time to update when I can! I'm thinking of putting an update schedule in my bio.  :)- Em