Chapter 1

I am in the room writing something, a bucket list. Why, you may ask ? Well the reason I made a bucket list is for me to spend the last few days with my best friend, Jisung. His dad found a very good job in Malaysia but he can't leave his family in Korea so he decided to move to Malaysia with his family.

I was sad of course knowing that I won't be seeing Jisung anytime soon. Jisung reassures you guys won't seperate no matter what happened between the two of us. The bucket list was full with a lot of fun things that both of us like, watching horror movies, going to the amusement park, playing with our pets and more. I've told Jisung about this and he really liked the idea.

We spent our time together with laughter. Everytime I see him smile, I smile too. We take a lot of pictures to keep them as memories. We were on cloud nine and wish that it will last forever but sadly it can't.

- Airport -
“ are you really going ji ? ” I ask him while looking at the ground. “ y/n, I know it's gonna be hard for us, but I really have to go, promise that we will meet again in the future, promise ? ” he said while holding my shoulder “ promised ” you said with a sad smile and gave him a long yet affectionate hug. “ bye ji see you again...soon ” I said as tears rolled down my face, he waved me goodbye and made a heart with his hand.

Even though it felt weird at first that he is not by my side anymore, we promise that we will facetime each other everyday to update how life has been going. It was fine but I slowly notice that he will always give me cold reply when I ask him questions, I want to ask him what's wrong but didn't bother to. This led to our friendship becoming loose and we barely talk to each other anymore.

Where's the promise? What happened to what we promised? I asked myself what have I done wrong to him ignoring me. I saw his posts on instagram with his friends there, but there's a specific picture that I can't get out of my mind, it's a picture of him with one of his friends, a girl to be exact, they look so close and it made your heart break every time I saw the picture. “ Am I jealous ...? ” I ask myself again. It hurt a lot that sometimes I didn't even go out of my room. It worries my parents so much.

One day when I wanted to go downstairs to get some snacks I accidentally tripped on something when I fell down the staircase. I screamed in pain and passed out because my head hit the ground so hard. And the next thing I knew I woke up at the hospital. “ w-who are you guys ? ” “ we are your parents y/n you don't remember us ? ”  “ n-no ” I was feeling scared. My parents called the doctor and the doctor explained that I have lost my memories, but the doctor says there's a 50-50 chance for me to remember again.

After hearing the news my mom and dad felt so sad but they tried their best to make your memories come back. It did come back but my parents never mentioned about Jisung because they don't want the same thing happened again.

- 8 years had passed -
I am 17 now, 8 years have past and I am more happy than ever. I have a few close friends and they're always by my side. Today I was late for school and I had to run because the bus had already left. On my way to school I bumped into someone and all my books fell. “ oh my god I'm so sorry ” I said while taking my books that fell from my hands “ it's okay don't worry ” he help me take your book and hand it to me “ thank you so much, I better get going now or I'll be late for class ” I said looking at him with a smile and run.

While running I thought to myself “ weird, that guy looks so familiar ? Is he someone from my childhood ? ” I just shrugged it off and finally arrived at the front gate where my friends were waiting for me “ you're so late y/n did you stay up all night ? '' Rio, one of my friend asked “ yeah I did, I had to finish my project and it has to be done by today, wait...I FORGOT TO BRING IT OH MY FREAKING GOD ” I was about to go back but my friends hold you back to prevent from me from running back “ just forget it y/n you'll be late for class and plus you can hand it tomorrow don't worry ” Lia said “ DON'T WORRY ??? I SPENT ALL NIGHT JUST TO FINISH IT, I DON'T CARE IF I'M LATE FOR CLASS AS LONG AS MY PROJECT IS HAND IN TODAY I WILL BE OKAY ” I said and tried to run again but they pulled me again which make me sigh “ fine, if I get detention today it's all your fault ” I said and accidentally trip which make them giggle “ hEy ?! at least help me ” Rio went to you and helped you get up still laughing at the sight of you falling.

We went to our first class which is mathematics and we went in just as the bell about to ring. We sat our seat while waiting for the teacher. After a few minutes the teacher came in but she is not alone, she is with a student. I look closely and realised it's the guy that you bumped into with earlier. “ please introduce yourself to the class ” the teacher said “ Hi my name is Han Jisung but you guys can call me Jisung ” he said with a smile….