Chapter 1: 'commission stranger'

After accepting the commission from Katherine you make your way over to the angles share where you were supposed to meet up with the stranger accompanying you.

Pushing the heavy wooden door open, the sound of lively chatter and fruit filled your senses, you looked around to see if there were any open spots to sit. There was one empty table in the far back, and one stool at the counter next to venti who was trying to bargain drink prices with charles.

Upon seeing this a small laugh left your lips and you made your way over to the empty stool, the wooden floor creaking beneath you. You figured this would be more entertaining to see while you waited for your 'commission stranger'.

You watched venti spit out a few more unconvincing statements to a fairly boring looking and unconvinced charles before finally noticing you. "Traveler! Was a pleasant surprise this is." He said as enthusiastic as ever. "Certainly, it's nice to see you again" You said, a warm smile present on both of your faces. "So what brings you here?" Venti questioned.

" I took one of the bigger commissions from Katherine, she said someone from the guild would be going with me. Now I'm just waiting for them to arrive.... Katherine said he was tall, blonde, and had dark clothes on. Do you know of anyone?"You asked venti. " hmm I see...." Venti said with a 'thinking' expression on his face. Just then the door to the tavern opened, and an eccentric looking figure stepped in. Both you and venti snapped your necks in the direction of the stranger with wide eyes.

"Could that be.. the person your looking for?" He said looking over to you. "Well it certainly fits the description." You said in a surprised tone. You really didn't think he would look like that, not that there was anything wrong with it... he just had such an intense aura surrounding him. It was almost suffocating. You saw his eyes scan the room, you assumed for an open seat.

The tavern was awfully crowded for it being mid-day. After seeing the open table in the back he started to walk over, but not before side- eyeing venti with what you could only assume to be resentment or anger. After saying bye to venti you got up from the stool and headed over to where the odd person sat.