Chance or Fate?- Part One

"Hey, you know what we should do?" my best friend Autumn says. I was always envious of her. She could get any guy hard if she were to just smile.

"What should we do?"

"We should go on Omegle. We only talk to the hot guys and we both hae to agree on wether or not he's hot.", she explains,"Wanna do it?"

"Sure. I'll get my laptop." I get off my bed and get my MacBook Pro.

"Lets do it on my window seat. We'd get better lighting because we're closer to my lamp."

"Okay." she says as she gets off my bed and sits by me fixing her hair. I type in the URL and I click on the Video Chat Option. The first thing we see is a dick. We scream in disgust and click next quickly. This goes on for what seems like forver but it only was 10 mins.. Finally, a rrrrreally attractive guy pops up on the screen . Whats even better is that he has a lip piercing.

"Hey." the guy says

"Hey. How are you?" Autumn and I ask at the same time. We turn to look at each other and burst out laughing. The guy laughs too, showing his dimples that are on each cheek.. Oh lord, that's really hot

"Did you know that because you have dimples and a lip piercing, it makes you much hotter?" I ask

"ESSIE!" Autumn exclaims next to me. I laugh and so does the guy.

"No I did not know that. So, the one with black hair is Essie?" he asks then points to Autumn."What's her name?"

" My real name, not nickname, is Esmeralda and my best friends name here is Autumn." Autumn speaks up after I'm done explaining.

"Have we seen each other before? I feel like I've seen you at a party. If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?"

"Nah I don't mind. I live in Seattle. I f you've seen me it was probably at a party."

"Cool. We lie in Seattle too. What kind of parties do you go to? We go to your cliché High School parties where there booze and drugs but mostly drugs" I explain

"I go to the same ones. You know what? You guys do look familiar . Oh by the way, my name is Diego." Autumn and I laugh out loud

" Like 'Go, Diego, Go!'" I ask

"Yes that Diego." he says while smiling

" I heard Adam Mota just had a party. Did you go to that one?"

"Yeah I did! I just got back from his party. Why didn't I see you guys there? I'm sure I would stare from across the room.", I blush and he continues" Especially you, Esmeralda." he murmurs huskily while smiling.

"Well, I can say the same for you. Why haven't I seen you at my school?"

"First of all, I don't go to private schools. Too stuck up. And second of all, I dropped outta school once I turned 15. I had to support my family after my dad left. My mum wasn't too happy about it but she got over it."

"Wait a minute... are you British?"

"Yeah. My mum met my dad in a London night club and then moved to the States. My mum is Spanis and my dad is British."

"Then how did you get the accent?"

"Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you that part. After about five dates, they fucked, my dad forgot to put a rubber on it so I was born. I lived there until I was 7 then my family moved to the States."

" Oh okay. Hey, do you have a Insta?"

" Yeah I do. Follow me @dontsay_crumpets."

"Okay. I'll follow you right now." I take out my IPhone 6 and tap on the Instagram app.

"Nice case." he murmurs while smiling. I turn my phone around and smile at the case I made. It's all black and in large white letters it says "But u don't have a lip piercing."

I smile up at him and return to the task at hand. I type in his name, follow him, and DM him my number.

"There you go. I followed you."

"Cool. Is Autumn sleeping?" I look over to Autumn and sure enough. She sits sleeping with her head resting on the wall next to her and is snoring softly. I turn back to the screen. Diego is still there but he's on his phone. He types something on his phone and turns his attention back to me.

"Yeah she's sleeping."

"Cool. Did your phone go off?"

"I don't think so but lemme check." I unlock my phone and see I have a text message from an unknown number. It says:

" I have a lip piercing. Am I good enough?"

I turn bright red and look back up at the screen. He has an eat-shit grin, again showing off his dimples. I smile back at him and text him back:

"It depends. Do you have a nice body?"

He reads it and look back up at me. He smiles and stands up. He pulls off his shirt reveling a rrrreally nice body. He has a V-Line, nice pecs, awesome biceps, faint abs, and a happy trail leading from the bottom of his belly button to under his waistband of his jeans. I stare open mouthed and Diego chuckles.

"Good enough princess?" he asks as he sits down still shirtless. I nod.

"You already were 'good enough'. You just made I better. That's all." I yawn.

"Tiring you am I, Princess?"

"No. No you're not. It's just been along day and I was already tired. Do you mind if we just text?"

" No I don't mind. I'm tired too."

"Okay well I'm gonna go. I'll text you once I'm done brushing my teeth and everything."

"Okay text you soon Princess."

"Text you soon too Diego." I give him one last smile and click the exit button.

Time Skip

"Okay I'm done." I text Diego.

"Oh good. I was starting to worry that you weren't going to text me back."

"Nah. I was just trying to get the cap off my toothpaste. So what kind of music do you like?"

"Lol. I like pop and pop-punk-rock like Green Day, Kanye West, and All Time Low"

"Same. Favourite Colour?"

"I don't neccarily have a favourite colour but I rrrreally like Sky Blue."

"Cool. I like Cobalt Blue."

"But I'm starting to like the colour of your eyes... ;)"

I smile at his response. My eyes start to droop. My phone vibrates with a text and I jump

"Did you fall asleep?"

"Yeah sorry. Do you mind if I talk to you tomorrow?"

"Nah. I don't mind. I'm tired too and I gotta work in the morning.

"Okay. Goodnight Diego."

"Goodnight Princess."

I smile at his response and put my phone on my bedstand. I get settled in my queen size bed and and shut off my lamp. I close my eyes and that night I dream of lip peircings and bright dark brown eyes.