Time Flys Or Should I Say I Fly?

Jay's (Miller) Pov

Beep, Beep, Beeeep
I wake up from a beautiful dream I had. It was about mom and I. It's been a while since my moms died of cancer, my dad I have absolutely no idea where he is. Honestly all I know is he lives in Canada and he's japense. My mom was born half white and half black which means she was mixed some people would say. She had beautiful bouncy curly hair with hazel eyes. She was born in Japan, also where I was born. When my mom died I was still living in Japan when it dawned on me that I should move to South Korea and spend the rest of my days there. I didn't really like Japan, it wasn't the country I didn't like, it was just some of the people who lived in it. Everyone in my school would make fun of me because I had hazel eyes and very light brown straight hair. They would call me fake even though every part of me was real. On the bright side I am a straight A's student...hehe, I'm so proud of myself. "Oh.My.Gosh." I looked at the time and it was already time for school. I quickly put on my schools uniform, grabbed my bag and headed out the door not even remembering to bring my lunch. When I got to to school gates I watched people go through, I was to nervous to continue walking. Suddenly I smelt this... breeze of colone. "What the...!" I yelled out in surprise. Everyone turned around and stared at me. I swear I was choking on that colone. I put my head down coughing into my hand when I realized there was a shadow I front of me. I definitely think this is the part when I pee myself. I looked up slowly. All I saw was the sun beaming on a tall guy, wait... what's going on... "Hey... your foreign right? A boy with a deep voice asked. "Yah! Of course I am are you dumb? Do you not see me getting all confused?" Is what I wanted to say but all that came out was "umm...y...yah..." "Oh, cool well my name is Mark, it's nice to meet you!" He said, while girls were googling all over him. God, I hate it when a boy has so many fan girls and all of them 'fight to the death' to have one glimpse of their precise 'oppa', it makes me so sick. Without realizing my face turned into a disgusted look while he was talking as I looked the other way. "Oh, do you not like me?" Mark asked as he scratched the back of his neck. "No I just don't like your fan girls!" Is what I really wanted to say but it came out as " Uhh... no... I'm just... confused I guess?" I lied, he actually believed it and hook my hand. I felt like I was flying in the air, honestly that's how fast he bolted inside the school with me there flying through the sky like a kite. "Here we are"Mark said as he opened the principals door. "Hey dad... I mean Mr. Principal I have a student here who needs her schedule" He told the principal. Woah, did he just say dad and then called him Mr. Principal? Wow no wonder he was being so nice to me, he helps his dad find the foreign students and helps them with there schedule. Okay, and for a second I actually thought that he was gonna ask me out, crazy right? "So your the new foreign student?" The principal asks. "Yah... I guess" I reply. Before I know it Mark grabs the schedule out of the principals hand and grabs my hand again while bolting through the hallway, we finally stop and I feel like I'm sweating like a pig but him no he doesn't even break one drop of sweat. He takes me to the locker which coincidentally next to his locker. He pulled out a lock for me with the code. I put everything I didn't need in my locker when I realized I forgot my lunch, no,no,no! I acted coolly and just shut my locker and locked it with the lock. Mark was done putting his stuff in his locker then pulled out his schedule. "Wow, it seems like we are in the same class!" He says trying to act surprised. How does he have three books for three subjects but I only have six for three? Does he not care about the information in all books that help people study more. "Yah that's what I thought." I murmured under my breath, it had seemed he heard me because when we were walking down the hallway he kept looking at me. We walk into the classroom, I do my introduction and you know the rest. School was finally over, I could now go read some Korean history when I got home. I started walking down the path way to my house which was like ten minutes away from the school when I suddenly noticed something bizzar, something... weird, or normal as most people think...