Chapter One

It was a normal day for Eleanor. She had already made her noon Starbucks run so now she was sitting on her sofa. In her right hand she held her television remote as she flipped through channels, and in the left was her phone. She had been waiting for a text from Louis. "He's probably fallen asleep," A small groan escaped from her lips. "Or at least that's what he'll say." Eleanor knew that her boyfriend was one of the most loved guys on earth by girls, and she wanted to think of him as faithful but she honestly had her doubts. He always blew her off to 'go do things with the lads'. Just then, her phone buzzed and she panicked to turn it on to see whom had messaged her. As her eyes slowly scanned the text, she had forgotten to read the name of whom sent it to her. "What's up, El? ~H" Ah. It was Harry. "Nothing really, waiting for Louis to respond. He's taking forever." Her thumbs moved across the keyboard as quickly as they could. Not even a minute later, Harry responded. "Well, would you like to come over and maybe watch a film or catch a bite too eat? ~H" A grin came to her face as she laughed. Bashful much, Harry? She thought to herself. " Uh, why not. Its not like I have a boyfriend to talk to. " she grabbed her purse, smiling more.