Short Imagine {Harry Styles}

Today was Valentine's day. You just finished running up the steps of your high school at 8:30 AM. Your locker caught your eye, and you scrambled the lock. 21-25-17. As you opened it, a note fell. It read:

"Meet me after school (Y/N).

Sincerely,

Harry"

You're heart skipped a beat. The note was stuffed into your pocket and you took a deep breath and started your school day.

The whole day went slowly. Harry was always in your mind.

"DING!" The school bell rang as the clock hit 2:45 PM.

"(Y/N), why are you in such a hurry?!" Your best friend Veronica yells.

"Harry, Valentine's Day, Surprise!" You yell back.

She winks in response and you turn and run outside. Harry stands in front of you and next to the tree where you both had your first picnic- date, which happened 2 years ago on this very date (February 14th).

"Remember this?" Harry says pointing to the carved area on the tree.

"How could I forget? I carved your initial. And you carved mine. We added a plus sign in between. And we carved an equal sign and heart at the end. At that moment we had our first kiss." You replied.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"I love you (Y/N)." Harry confessed as he crashed his lips into yours.

"I love you too, Haz" You pulled back just to confess that too.

"Now, lets have a picnic m'lady." Harry said as he smirked. Suddenly he turned a switch which turned on the sprinklers. You cursed under your breath.

"Ooops." He said sarcastically. Before you could speak, he picked you up and twirled you around.

The rest of the day was spent with smiles, hugs, laughs, and kisses. You both are truly in love.

{A/N: it's my first time writing something. Comment and vote and fan :) }