✨45✨

it's finally the day, the day for winwin and denise to be judged

seungmee walked into the room filled with people, she had her prosecutor gown on and she also made sure that she had her glasses on, just to look cool.

"we are gather here for the crime of dong sicheng and denise kim. before we do anything more would people like to say something?" dead silent.

"good. now miss nam please come up" seungmee stood up from her seat, her heels clicked ok the floor as she moved to the center of the floor.

"before i give out my reason i would like to say that i was a victim in this case, i nam seungmee will like to claim that i did nothing wrong but- now i will give out my reason."

seungmee cleared her throat, it was now time.

"here in my hand i have a USB, it will show all the things they've done" seungmee walked up to the police and handed him the USB.

"in these pictures you can see a repeated pattern of stabs, and i would say that this weapon was used multiple times. i've seen it with my vision, as i went near the bodies i've realized that the stabs were in the same area."

seungmee took a deep breath in and out, she needed to prove her point that they were guilty.

-

seungmee sat down on her chair, they were given a break. "you did good" seungmee looked up to see a water bottle passed down to her "i wasn't finished with what i had to say, but after hearing those witnesses that were talking, i generally feel bad for them- i mean i should cause i'm a prosecutor but-"

"angel calm down, we will win this, you will win this! this is your case my love" the girl smiled "thanks stinky, i appreciate that" seungmee took the bottle and twisted the cap off to take a sip.

she felt rather relieved to have all these people here listening to her and making judgements. all she wanted to do was win this fight.

"prosecution, any questions " seungmee looked at the lawyer and smiled "yes, your honor, we have summited a recording of something else that i myself wasn't even expecting."

seungmee held up another USB and smiled "this proves that they didn't also murder people but also sexually assaulted people to give them what they wanted."

seungmee gave them the USB once again, they played it loud enough for the room to hear it. you could clearly hear winwin and denise's voice bounce through the 4 walls of the room.

seungmee glanced at the two, their fist were closed, denise was on the edge of tear and winwin was furious. "STOP!" denise cried out "fine! i did it, i did it all just to get with sungchan and to kill you! i wanted what you have but you took it away from me! nam seungmee i hate you!"

seungmee scoffed, she showed a small smirk knowing that she is winning "my honor, i'll let you finish" seungmee went back to her seat and smiled proudly.

she's winning.

sorry if this shit sounds confusing, i deadass didn't know how to word this chapter but i used a little bit of help from youtube 😭