✨46✨

- 2 years later

- 2 years later

seungmee woke up from her deep deep slumber, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, the smell of food lingered into her nostrils. "hmm looks like he cooked" seungmee got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen.

"hello you two!" that's right two, her husband sungchan and her little mini me, jung haerim. "morning angel" sungchan turned around and lean a bit down to kiss his wife's lips.

"thanks for making food" sungchan nodded "anything for my girls and for my upcoming son" seungmee smiled "can't believe i'm 6 months" seungmee rubbed her stomach.

"well i can't wait til little sungchan comes out, the two of us are going to kick some as- i mean butts" seungmee rolled her eyes. she looked at her daughter and smiled "haerim, is the food good?" the two year old smiled.

haerim turned her head and continued watching her favorite kids show, pinkfong "well you should eat before we send haerim to your mom's" seungmee knitted her brows together.

"oh right, work" seungmee sighed "i'm just glad that i've haven't been getting much cases" the girl picked up her fork and started to poke at her food "well yuta is going easy on you since you are pregnant."

"ok and what can't a pregnant woman do? i can still kick ass" sungchan shook his head "my love, just be glad that you've won hundreds of cases, especially that big one with-" "don't even say it! it's been two year sungchan. i rather not want to hear about it."

sungchan chuckled "i've got a surprise for you later" seungmee raised a brow "what is it?" seungmee asked impatiently "you'll have to wait after work seungmee, but it's something good! i promise" the girl took his word.

-

"pregnant woman signing out" seungmee grabbed her things and laughed "come on know yangyang, you don't have to say that every time i'm about to go home" yangyang shrugged "it's funny though, and once you give birth to your baby boy i won't say pregnant woman signing out!"

"okok, i get it" the girl smiled "we'll get home safe ok seungmee" the girl nodded "and you don't stay here for too long, got it?" yangyang nodded "yes ma'am."

as seungmee walked out the building she saw a familiar car waiting for her "nice to see that you came to pick me up" seungmee hopped in the car already waiting to go back home and relax.

"well i mean i did drive you here this morning" seungmee shrugged, she turned around to see haerim sleeping soundly "looks like mom tired her out" sungchan nodded.

"let's go home angel."

-

"carry haerim, i got to get the surprise ready!" seungmee knitted her brows together but she didn't questioned it at all. she went to the back seat to carry her two year old daughter out.

seungmee opened the door of the front house and slowly walked to her couch. she place down her daughter then herself, seungmee lean down to press a kiss on haerim's forehead.

"mommy love you so much my baby" while seungmee was smiling at the sight of her daughter sungchan came up next to her with a big box "what's that?" the girl now realized him and the box.

"it's a little something that i thought was missing" seungmee raised one brow up "nothing is really missing sungchan, i got everything i need in this house. you, haerim, baby number two and-" "here, just open the box."

seungmee took the box and place it next to her. she noticed that the box was slightly opened, like if the thing that was inside needed air to breathe "sungchan i have a that you got me a rat" sungchan laughed.

"just open it" the girl opened the box and immediately gasped, she lifted the small white thing up "sungchan" she looked at her husband with a pout on her face "since it's been years that rookie has past i've thought about giving you another rookie 2.0"

the girl hugged the small dog as she sobbed, rookie was a good dog and seungmee would never let her go but this was something she will cherish.

"thank you stinky, for everything" she place the dog down and got up, she hugged sungchan into a tight hug- well not really tight since her stomach was big but a tight hug.

"thank you sungchan, you are my one and only hero. i love you so much!" seungmee tiptoed up a bit and place a kiss on his lips "i love you more angel."

"now let's name him!"

the end

ok it was a ass ending BUT WE FINALLY FINISHED! THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS BOOK, IK I TOOK A LONG ASS BREAK FROM WRITING BUT AT LEAST I FINISHED! thank you guys and i hope you go and read my other books!

a new beginning, signing out!