Chapter 1

Edited : Monday, June 17, 2013

~~~~~~

"Angel !! Get upp we are getting late" shouted my impatient brother.

He won't leave anywhere without me !

No reply.

"Angel !" 

Snore

"Do you want me to come there !!? I am coming with a bucket full water you better get up!! 5... 4...3...2.."

I'm up i'm up " i shouted in my sleep, rubbing with eyes

"Wow! angel your one morning person"  Ramos exclaimed sarcastically.

Yes, i was THE SERGIO RAMOS's Sister. Yup! talk about luck nowadays. I was leading it.

"And we're having some new players." he added.

Ignoring his previous comment i rolled my eyes whilst asking "New players ?? Who are they ?"

"Lets see....." He pretended brushing his fingers over his beard.

"Well. come one tell me already!." i slapper his hand.

" Fine, Fine there's someone from manchester united and the other is from milan thats what 

Mourinho told me " he replied in an irritated tone 

"Oooh." i  acted interested whilst going in the washroom.

The cold water splashed on my face sending shivers down my body. 

"Umm what to wear !"

"Whats wrong chica just wear your Spain jersey with some shorts"

"Oh yea yea silly me, well has casillas recovered from his injury??"

"Yea hes coming for training today! You better come down in 5 if you wana meet him"

"I'm here lets goo!! " i said jumping down from the stairs 

We sat in his sports car with the music to its max  

"Ello ! " ramos said as he got a call 

"Yea shes with me.... yup she's one lazy ass, yeah we're Coming. Holding your horses man!" he said while stealing a glance and me and laughing and my curious expression.

"Who was that? " i asked sitting straight, and giving him my best glare. Yup i failed at that, i'm too miserable in doing that.

"Wait and watch señorita "

"Ughh" i said while scrunching my hair in a messy bun 

we finally reached to the stadium and the boys beagan to, throw flowers on me, Making me feel like a princess. 

" What's going on guys?" i questioned while covering up the smile and putting on my best shocked expression. 

" Way to appreciate out effort angel" Pepe mocked hurt.

They took me to a room which  was decorated with flowers, balloons and two cakes were place on  the table

Oh, how can i forget. I mentally face palmed myself. It's my freking birthday. Yup i'm freaking 20.

" SO you guys did esoecially this for me, and ...." i trailed on looking around the room.

" Turned Papa's Room girly?"

"yes darling" ramos shouted from behind, and started kissing my face multiple times. 

"Your old now" he faked cry wiping away fake tears. "ugh! they grow up so fast" he continued moving his hand in the air.