2-see you again

Alexander pov:
I never thought that I'd meet Shelley here I mean I knew that she her main residence is here even though she had to travel a lot but man what a coincidence....but looking at her now she kinda changed she still that jet black hair and that  round face with those chubby cheeks her skin is still pale white, her lips are full with a bold red color and she certainly got thinner not thaat thin she still got curves but she looks good in her suits
"Is there anything on my face"she said smiling playfully oh come to think of it her personality kinda changed too she became more sociable and playful but she got that charisma that make wanna respect her "No I just thought you kinda changed " I answered
"REALLY I didn't notice that " she answered and I smiled as a response
Shelly pov:
"So you came here alone"i asked "no I came with my fiancee actually " he answered calmly.  For a minute I  felt my heart throb i mean I used to like him but those were teenagers feeling not to mention that he never knew about my crush on him since our families were friends but we didn't meet often so I thought that telling him about my feelings back then would be-"hey are you ok you've been silent for a few minutes now"he asked bluntly "oh um no I was just surprised and taken a bit aback....so um  whose the lucky girl" I asked with a stiff smile "Alya clintlon you might know her she went to the same high school as you but she studied science and biology instead of economics and business management...we came here together and we're staying at her friend's house" actually  no I don't  know  her but now for no reason at all ... ok damn it now .... I want HIM AGAIN and maybe if I have do it with him this lust I smiled tenderly as looked at him and asked "so whose that friend of her if I may ask do I know her " he looked kinda and uncomfortable and ...... doubtful "Oh you don't know him" he said ."him" I asked as I raised my eyebrows mockingly "yeah his name Is james Milter" he said as looked kinda bitter " hmmm I don't really know him .... But we don't we do a little get together tonight with everyone from the company as a welcome party for u and a little get together for the alya and me oh and invite why don't we  james too " I said cheerfully he looked like he was at loose for a brief time but then "Yeah sure I'm sure would love too"

END