1

I watched him from across the living room. My Boyfriend, Aka, Bottom Boy, Dan Howell. He is so perfect. Perfect hair, smile, eyes, voice, face, his dimples, his perfectly slender figure, his perfectly shaped ass. Just, everything about him. His body, it fits into mine like puzzle pieces. I love him more than i've loved anyone or anything, before. He is just, Absolutely stunning. He caught me staring, and started to blush. "Baby, you look like you are about to rape me." His sweet voice threw me out of my admiration process. "Im Not going to, unless you want me to" I Said back, while licking my lips, checking him out. "Phil, Stop That." Dan said as he bit his lip. I let out a soft moan, biting my lip as well as bucking into the air slightly. "Oh, Fuck. Phill, Don't Do This To Me." Dan said slightly breathless. "Don't do what?" i said as i palmed myself through my jeans moaning a bit louder this time. "Ugh, how the fuck do you look so innocent while doing that?" i looked right into his eyes. His pupils were blown wide. "Do you want to see innocent? Cause ill fucking show you innocent." I said, unbuckling my trousers. "Phill.." I Stood up, pulling down my jeans, along with my Boxers. My Already Half Hard erection sprang free, causing me to gasp. I quickly sat back down, grabbing my cock. 'Ahh Fuck, that feels so good!' i said, pumping quickly. "Fuck Phil ahh shit!" I Look Up To Dan Doing the same. " What Do You Think You're Doing?" "I can't help but get so hard from you doing that." I grabbed a tie from one of the hangers and tied his wrists to the chair. " you only get to watch." I sat back down and stuck 4 fingers in my mouth. I coated them with my saliva and put one inside my ass. i gasped and with my free hand, grabbed my cock, and started to moan really loudly. "Fuck Yes Dan. Oh Yeah." I pushed in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th finger into me and by then was exreamly close to cummng, that had forced me to stop. I didn't want to cum quite yet, a I still wanted to give dan a show.
" Fuck daddy wants to fuck you so badly." I moaned.