Hoodie and Masky!

Hoodie was going to go killing with Masky today. He didn't want to though.

 "Hoodie come sit down you look tired." said Masky as he let Hoodie in his room. 

"Okay, aren't we going to go killing??" Asked Hoodie sitting down next to Masky on the couch.

"Let's just sit down and relax for awhile." said Masky as he went to touch Hoodie on the upper thigh.

"What are you doing Masky?" asked Hoodie very confused.

"Nothing." replied Masky in a calm and gentle voice, "Just relax."

Masky just left his hand on Hoodies leg. He didn't do anything because it felt kinda nice.

"Masky?" asked Hoodie while looking him directly in his eyes.(well technically his mask)

"Yes, what do you need?" replied Masky

"I really like you masky." said Hoodie in a quite yet calming voice.

Hoodie grabbed Masky and pulled him off the couch and on to Maskys bed. Hoodie grabbed Maskys pants and pulled them off reveling Maskys half boner.

"We'll have to fix that now won't we." said Hoodie in a deep and arousing voice.

Hoodie started to suck Maskys dick.

"MORE!" screamed Masky as he dropped to his knees to take off Hoodies pants.

They both jumped into the bed. Masky turned Hoodie on to his hands and knees.

"Careful it's my first time." said Hoodie with a big grin in his face.

Masky slowly entered has hard dick into Hoodies ass.

"Harder....HARDER!" screamed Hoodie as he looked over at Masky.

Hoodie to off Maskys mask. Masky had Dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Masky looked at Hoodie and said, "You going to have to be punished for this."

"Yes, master." replied Hoodie with a seductive look on his face.

Masky went over to his drawer and pulled out a whip.

"You you did something bad and you will have to be punished. Would you like that?" asked Masky

"Yes, Master." replied Hoodie

Masky bent Hoodie over and whipped him on his ass several times.

"You don't have a boner.):" said masky in a sad tone of voice.

"I know how to fix that." said Hoodie

Hoodie went over to Masky and started fucking him.

"HARDER!!!!" yelled Masky, "Please....master"

"ah...you like to be sub." said Hoodie.

Masky got up went over to Hoodie and started sucking his dick. Hoodie started to shiver as he felt himself cum allover Maskys beautiful face. They both moaned and kept fucking as the night went on.