The start

So I start my day normal. I eat my chocolate Pop tart the. Head off to middle school. Yeah, being a smart 6th grader is a little weird everyone thinks your some freaky math wiz. But guess what, I'm not. I just have this thing that makes me remember everything. Even the most disturbing things... ugh. Room 404 the creepiest room ever I help the disabled kids, I love them with all my heart but there is this teacher that used to be a teacher in that room ancient years ago and the legend still lives to this day that she murdered the whole student body. Then one day they found her body hung outside of her classroom window. some say she still haunts the hallways of Embrook middle school, others say that in the future our new assistant principal will do exactly what that teacher did so many years ago. I believe that our assistant principal is going to make us go hungry. That is the worst possible thing ever. Dint get me wrong that sounds weird, but I have this gut feeling that is going to happen.

Johnny, the kid with Down syndrome. I hate people making fun of him. he is just a normal kid! That is why I help room 404, so that way I can make everybody stop being rude. I go there everyday at 8:30 right when school starts. everybody calls me "weird" and " Freak" and "ugly". So many words surround me. I hate it because most of them are terrible things to hear.