Chapter 1

"Why did i get enrolled into this school mom?", You asked while you leant on the fogged up window, leaning back into your leather seat. "Because hunny, you got loads of points in the exam!" Your mum smiled while she looked at her mirror to see you roll your eyes. She sighed and stopped at the red light, "Everyone will accept you y/n, i put you in as a male and only Eijirou will know. Besides he accepts you and he promised he wont tell anyone!" You nodded and accepted your mum's words. You got out your phone and texted Kirishma. Suddenly the car started again and you sat up in your seat and looked at your shoe lasses which were undone, like usual. You put your phone down and tied them. 

The car stopped in a car park and you looked out your window and wiped it with your sleeve to see a huge building. You opened the car door and grabbed your phone before you got up and shut the door. Your mum rolled down her window and she gave you a kiss before driving away.  Some blond haired boy jumped off a wall and laughed at you, "Aww you still give your moma a kissy!?" Really!? Not even two minutes in UA and there are already pricks mocking you!? "Great.." You thought while you let out a heavy sigh. You ignored him and walked away. He left you and rolled his eyes behind you.

You got into the building and you was early.. like normal. You sighed and started to look around. You couldn't hear or see anyone, just your shoes hitting the ground as you walk. You found the staff room and saw teachers having a meeting. One of the girls with dark blue hair looked at you and smiled and gave you a hand signal to come in. You gulped and walked in with a smile on your face. "Your here early aren't you?" The woman said while you stood at the door not knowing what to do. You nodded quickly. She smiled and she told you her hero name was Midnight. You introduced yourself and a boy with black hair asked, "How come your early?" His voice was low and cranky. You told him in return, "My mom dropped me off and she likes being early i guess" You nervously chuckled while a tall man walked in. It was All might. You nodded your head and a little boy with green and black hair appeared from behind All might. He had four freckles on each of his cheek and he wore the school uniform with red and black trainers and a very short tie. You got up and got to meet him. He blushed in embarrassment and shook your hand. His name was Izuku Midoryia and he was in the same class as you.  The bell soon rung and the teachers had to dismiss you out of the staff room. You and Izuku left and started wondering the halls to find your classroom.