38

Jay's Secret.
"Nawl, he ain't gone find out..."
+ Trouble.

As jay walked out the hospital after seeing nuchi, he heard his phone begin to ring, "Yo." He answered.

See, jay had actually been quiet because he had been doin' something. Even though him and Jayb was twins, Jay was older by just a few seconds.

"Is you ready nigga." Stezo said, "Been ready." Jay said before hanging up his phone & getting in his car.

Jay had actually been working on something big, as in, a new drug that would make him a millionaire. Yeah he had money left over and money that could benefit him in the nearby future.

He hadn't told anyone yet, he wanted to surprise them once the drug was actually in formation and when the drug was actually good enough.

He would call the drug DopeX. Since most of these drug dealers stuff be weak, lame, or not hitting, Jay had decided to stand up and find something that would really make nigga's head turn. See jay had been working on this, so most of the time when he wasn't around, he was at his ware house.

Walking over to the car, I got in.
Starting up the car as I made my way towards the warehouse.

Sitting back, I thought bout everything that had happened in the court and thought about how jayb was locked up.

shit was still crazy to me I can't lie, but I had to face it. My thing is, I felt as if there was another side to the story, another missing piece I or we didn't know about.

My thoughts was cut off though as I pulled up to the warehouse and seen some female out there with Stezo.

"Who the fuck he got over here." The voice in my head said as I got out the car, walking over to him.

I stopped there as I stared at him. "Yo, who that." Jay said, the bluntness in his voice alerting Stezo.

"Naja, Anaja." Stezo said, causing me to look over at naja who stayed quiet.

"And what she here for" I asked, "She can help us, yeah she a female but I mean, she smart with this drug shit. Trust me on it." Stezo said

"You gone speak or you just gone stand there." I said, seeing as naja semi-mugged but then spoke. "I speak when spoken too, if you ain't speaking then what the fuck imma speak for." Naja said, causing jay to side-eye her but then look at stezo.

He sighed before saying, "I'm gone be quiet this time but next time I ain't, Anyways; You say she here to help but ain't doing nothing." I said.

"Jay just chill, let her talk first." Stezo said, causing me to nod as I looked back over at naja.

"Hm, you making a new drug & only know half of the steps to the process, but, in order for this drug to really succeed, it gotta be a global drug, Which means you gone have to travel." Naja said, causing me to nod & listen.

"Elaborate." I said, now being interested. "Which means, for your drug to sky rise, your going to have to travel and meet new people, give them the drug & they pay you, once there satisfied, they'll post it & it will expand." Naja said, causing me to nod but then analyze her body