Prologue

**note: I wrote this a few years ago..just recently typed it onto my pc..i rushed editing it so it has mistakes because i was still greatly learning how to write when i wrote this. Thanks for reading. **

Prologue

Long ago, amid a world in chaos, four great nations were formed along with many smaller nations. These four great nations formed into what was known as the Dom, Pondic, Rockesse, and Wind nations. In the beginning years of these nations, they lived in peace until the nation of Rockesse wanted more land to own. Rockesse, attacked the village of Ice, a village that stood between the pondic nation and the rockesse nation. As Rockesse focused on attacking Pondic, the Dom nation attacked and took control of the Rockesse Kingdom and the Ice village. The Pondic formed an alliance with the Wind kingdom, and bot decided not to attack until the "Day of Light," a day that was brought to common knowledge by a famous prophet of the time. The day of awakening was a prophecy left by what were known as the "Four Elemental Gods", or better known as the four supreme rulers of the universe. The other weaker gods, ruled in harmony and were worshiped by the smaller nations while the four large kingdoms each worshiped one of the supreme gods. On this foreseen day, an ultimate savior would arise to help bring peace to all the lands. This savior would have powers that reached far beyond the normal capacity of any other, and at his or her height have the power to match a minor god.

Seven hundred years after the first attack, the Dom nation, while in control of the Rockesse Kingdom, attacked the Wind nation. The Pondic nation came to the aid of the wind nation, but quickly had to retreat because of an assault from the Dom nation directly against the Pondic also. To make sure that the Wind nation, or air people stayed alive at all costs, they sent the son of the current general, and one hundred people far to the north of the four nations; to start a village and continue living in peace. Still, 1,000 years later, the war between the four great nations is still going on, and the secret village, now known as Idon village, is prosperous and growing.