chapter 1. 🍂🍂🍂

One group of friend'S who were living together since chilhood wanted to go in human world.

They wanted to go in human world since they were child, they even tried to ran from their world. They were from were-wolf families so they wanted to explore the human world.

'What they do, What they do for living, do they r just like them or not?' They wanted the answer'S of these question'S.

When they tried to go in that world, they were bought back. Their parent's didn't allow them to go there by saying 'Human's r bad, they will kill them, they will caught them and will put them in museum' so they wanted to know whether that was true or not.

That group of friend'S who wanted to visit in another world were the most naughtiest group, they r known by almost all the person over there and another reason why they were popular because there parent's were powerful.

They were Krist, New, max and tul. Three of them were alphas but new wasn't. Tho he is just like them, he is soft hearted. They will take care of him like a toddler.

They will protect him cause he becomes afraid when he is about to use his power's. He always do mistakes so one is always with him if other'S r busy.

New was the senior of krist and max. Tul is bit younger than max but they don't address eachother as 'phi and nong' cause they r the first and wildest couple's in their group.

Krist adress as phi only toward's new cause other'S and him r almost equal to eachother.

Whereas in the human world, there was different environment. Cause recently it was heard that, one weird creature was seen so they were kind of afraid.

" Why all r afraid tho..i found this interesting " - two co-workers more like brother's were gossiping about this topic.

" yay, they r afraid like they have seen some ghosts " - the person named as tay tawan spoke.

And the other who was singto prachaya joined him " yay, dramatic "

" Singto, boss has called u " - one of the co-worker left from there by saying that.

" Not again! " - singto sigh and loosen his body in tiredness. " I have gone through the same thing until i said those. U also try, it may work " - even tho tawan laughed, he gave an advise.

" Don't laugh! Tomorow she will not be able to come in work now!! " - singto stood up and left from there. Tawan just shook his head in 'so done' but he enjoyed.

Singto went inside in the boss office without knocking. He just stared at her for a while who smiled and stood up from her place.

She had worn a s*xy dress for a particular person. " Boss~~!! I was doing some work!! So may i go now ?! "

" No~~! I'm bored! Look, i have dressed so well for u " - singto eyed her from toe to head  but with zero emotions.

She came near him and crossed her arms on his neck. " Like other day, i want u to do something " - she smiled at him.

Singto was oky to work in her office for 1-2 month's but after that she started flirting with him. She is around 30 year's old but she  looks young.

She told him to have a physical touch with her and in return she will give him more money, more than the actual salary. So he also took advantage.

Singto caressed her cheeck " Boss! "

" Don't call me boss. It doesn't suits u~~ " - she was feeling his touch.

" Money is already there but i want something else now " - singto told in dominating tone.

" Anything u want! " - she didn't even think twice before blabbering that.

He roamed his hand'S in her body and played with her like a doll. " I want u to buy me one car " - singto took some advantage.

" Why, u can take mine " ~~ " Will u or not " - singto repeated again. " I will, anything else? "

Singto shook his head " Then can we start? I want u " - she was already lost.

" My sl*t want's to raise her leg for me huh "

" Yes! Please make me raise my leg! " - she was really a wh*re. She started opening her upper clothes but before that singto locked the door.

Even tho if they do some physical touch singto never allows her to kiss him nor he allows her to touch him unnecessary/ his private part'S.

He didn't let her c*m for fun and wrecked her till she breaks down. They did on the sofa. She was ready with the water.

There was restroom plus bathroom inside her office so singto got up and kept her on the bathtub and took a bath even tho it was infront of her, she was closing her eye'S cause she was tired.

He took a towel and wrapped around his waist. " I'm going. Get up and wear clothes. Don't stay too long on that tub " - he immediately left after saying those.

He wore his dress back and took the money which was on the table and left. She always keeps money over there for him so he will take those while leaving.

Even tho he is not interested in her, he takes good care of her after having physical touch.

~~~~ When he sat on his place, he gave the half money to tay. They always do this. Before tay used to do this and now singto. They have became so close in one year's.

" She can just bring some people from outside for this, can't she ?! " - singto took out his word's.

" One day! One day this all will be over! But with these money, we r doing lot's of thing'S too which is good " - tawan told and singto agreed.

They always help poor people by that money,  saves some and use some to do party and all.

" Like some day's before, let's go again to research. Shall we " - singto.

" Sure. But now let's go home. Our shift is already over " - tawan.

" I have told her about the car so it will be easy for us to go now " - singto.

" Then we shall go for research tomorow? Let's go " - tawan told and they proceed to pass from mona's office 'the boss' and just then mona came outside.

" Were u waiting for me? " - mona smiled. " Yes, now let's move. First we will see car and i will take u to ur house " - singto told and she gave a nodd at him.

" Mr. Vihorantana. How r u? It's been longggg since u have submit any files in my office?! Why is that?! " - she asked.

Singto looked otherside and smirked. " Boss! That..u know na..! We r reporters and we have to cover many news! So i was just doing that! Tho i didn't submit by myself, i have given to other'S and they gave those to u " - tawan mocked her smile.

" Oky then. But next time, u should come urself and tell in detail to me! " - mona.

Tawan raised her chin " Oky dear boss! Want something else?! "

" N-No..!! " - mona shuttered. There was no one in the office. Tawan removed his hand'S and they left from there...................♥️