MYD

Nagsimula na ang tugtog, binuksan na rin ang napakalaking pinto ng simbahan and there is the woman I love, standing beautifully in her long glistening silk gown while smiling widely...

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
'Bout being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time

Sa hinaba-haba nga naman ng prusisyon sa simbahan din ang tuloy. Napapangiti na lang ako pag naaalala ko ang mga pangyayari hanggang sa humantong ang relasyon namen dito...

See in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
Very soon I'm hoping that I...

"Matt! Matt! Laro tayo!" Nakangiti sya saken habang inaaya nya kong makipaglaro sa kanya.

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah

Lumipas ang mga araw, buwan, na naging taon at naging magkaibigan kame. Matalik na magkaibigan...

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
Can't wait to smile
When she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

"Shane... May gusto ako sayo." Natulala sya pagkasabi ko nun. Kabado ako sa isasagot nya nung mga oras na yun pero nabingi ako nang mga sandaling nagsalita sya.

She's been hear every step
Since the day that we met (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)

"Matt!" Masayang sabi nya at sinugod ako ng yakap. Pagkatapos ng ilang taong pagtitiis andito na sya... Masayang nakayakap saken...

So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far (So bring on the better or worse)

"Sorry na kase Matt! Di ko naman sinadyang makalimutan eh.." napahinga na lang ako ng malalim.

"Ano pa nga ba?" Isang malaking ngiti ang ibinigay nya saken saka ako hinalikan sa pisngi.

And till death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind

"Matt! Matt! Ilabas mo ang anak namen!" Nagising ako sa isang malakas na sigaw galing sa labas ng pintuan ng condo unit ko...

It's time

"I'm so sorry po! Sorry po talaga!"

"Tarantado ka! Pinagkatiwala namen ang anak namen sayo!" At isang malakas na suntok ang natnggap ko mula sa tatay ni Shane.

I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart...

Then after a few months of loosing her she appeared! Crying while kneeling in front of me...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

"I'm sorry Matt! *sobs* I'm s-so sorry!"

And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah

Halos mawala ako sa katinuan nang malaman ko ang nangyari sa kanya...

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen

"Matt! Wag please! Tama na!" She cried out while hugging that guy with a bleeding face and lying on the floor...

I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

"Matt gusto ko sanang magpasalamat sa lahat ng nagawa mo para saken. I just want you to know that I love you." She said then a smile flashed in her lips.

The first time I saw her
I swear I knew that I'd say I do

Lumapit ako sa kanya at niyakap sya ng mahigpit. I heard her sobs.

"Ssshh.. I know.. I know.. And I love you too..." then she left...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

"Anlaki naman ng baby koo!!"

"Daddy!" Masaya akong niyakap ni Miggy.

And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die

"I missed you Matt!" Sabi ni Shane saka ako sinalubong ng yakap.

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen

"Sorry..." is the only thing she said when she left... AGAIN...

I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

Nakarating na sya sa tabi ko... She gave me her precious smile then mouthed 'thank you'.

And now... and finally she's having her dream wedding with me at her back... I smiled. I saw how happy she is right now. Her smile didin't fade throughout the long speech of the priest...

"Do you take Shane Marquez to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you take Mateo Sandoval to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

Nilingon nya ko at ngumiti. I smiled at her and I nod.

I nod as a sign that I approved of what she's doing... that she have my support... that I'm here beside her no matter what...

"Salamat Matt..." she said then hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Congrats man!" I tapped his shoulder.

"Thanks man!" And we shook our hands. He is my twin brother... Mateo Sandoval... the man I wished I was... I smiled bitterly when he turned his back to me to accompany other visitors... How I wish I was him... So my love can be back by love too with a woman I love the most and wished to be at my side till I die... But how unlucky of me by loving a woman who can't love me back and never will I have... My tears started to flow as I turn my back and started to walk away from the people who are happily celebrating the wedding that I dreamed to have... I look at my wrist watch and immediately turned my engine's car... I'll gonna be late for my flight...

I smiled bitterly... Magpapakalayo-layo muna ako habang hindi pa nawawala ang sakit na nadarama ko... Coz being hurt by someone means you're still loving that someone...

"This is the final boarding call for passenger Matthew Sandoval booked on flight 372A to Kansas City. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Mr. Matthew Sandoval. Thank you." I directly walk to terminal 3 and turned my head one last time...

This will be the last time that I'll smile bitterly... And this will be the last time this heart of mine will beat like this... I give my ticket to the flight attendant then walk with my head held high directly to the airplane and didn't bother to look back again...

(Haha!! Natapos ko din! After two days! Compare dun sa nauna kong one shot medyo matagal kong in-edit to! Haha!! 2nd one shot done!)