Meeting up with him

If you haven't read the description then you're in the wrong x reader book 😭

This is a satire story, not the usual romatic stuff, sorry to dissapoint some fangirls LMAO.

but if you're in for comedy I guess give this a try? Although some scenes might be corny that's the point of the book LOL

enjoy my shit book 💪

_

"Alright now I gotta deliver this package to wangshuu inn." I sigh, Ive been traveling around the world from Fontaine to Liyue but I still can't seem to find my missing dog Banta.

Banta has a meaningful name, It meant Bahid ng Tae, in tagalog it means Wonderful Future.

I lost him ever since I was a little child now I'm off to find him in the deep depths of the world.

"Banta, I'll find you."

-

"Delivery for Wangshuu Inn?" I called out, but to my suprise, no one was there. I look up at the starry sky, it appeared to be nightime.

I went up the balcony to see if there's anyone near. While I was walking I felt a prescence.

There, was a man sitting still in the moonlight, his green and black locks interwined with each other. The flow of his cloth was soft and relaxed as his faced was illuminated by the sunlight.

 The flow of his cloth was soft and relaxed as his faced was illuminated by the sunlight

"Who are you" He asked, what blunt manners. I dusted myself off as I went up to him, extending my hand.

"I'm Y/N." He looks at my hand then at my face with a disgusted look,

"You stink." He covered his nose as I gasp audibly, "That's not how to treat a lady!"

"Atleast maintain good hygiene, Jeez. I might even mistake you like the fatui guards roaming around this area." I roll my eyes, he was so rude!

You know in my whole life adventuring,

I've never experienced this with Ayaka's sweet demeanor, Bennet's Happy go lucky aura, ganyu with her welcoming prescence, Hu tao with her Prankster tricks, Kazuha with his calm self, The shogun with.. idk, Venti with his drunk self, Xingqiu with his bad handwriting, Albedo with his chalk face, Ayato with his lightning fast hands.. yeah, Diona with her cute face, Eula with her thighs, Itto being dumb, Mona with her astrology shit, Sucrose being so shy, The ginger being stinky.. well even I didn't comment about his odor, Xianling with her masterchef food, zhongli with his grandpa looks, beidou with her boobs, Diluc.. just diluc I guess, Fischl with her imaginary friend, Gorou with his submissive looks, The Acting Grandmaster, Klee just being the cutest elf I've seen.. her mom's a maniac however, Kokomi with her amazing leadership, Kujo Sara with her brave self, Rosaria being hot, Shenhe being hot, Yae Miko being hot, yoimiya being cheerful, Yunjin with her amazing voice, Batbara healing my asscrack in need, Kaeya with his stupid hilichurl shit oh whoops, Keqing needing me to destroy her vision although it ended up banging on our eyeballs causing for us two to get a big black eye, Noelle being the kindest she is, qiqi forgetting who I am, Sayu sleeping whenever I talk to her, Yanfei Saving my ass in court, Amber shooting my ass with an arrow, Chongyun giving me hypothermia whenever I'm around him, Lisa being hot, Ningguang being hot, Razor stinks too yk as same as the ginger, Thoma being so sweet, And Xinyan with her hard core metal.

Not once have I been treated like this in my whole life adventuring.. I love it. I think I have a degration kink now but I'll let it slide.

"Okay, I'll wash my hands in exchange for your name." I say. He sighs, "Whatever Shitstain, I'm Xiao, Adeptus Xiao."

"Great, I'm--"

"WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST GODDAMN."

______

thats the end of the first chapter i hope u guys liekd it z🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙃😩🥺🥺🥺🙃🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥺