Prologue

3rd person's POV
Anne had finished binge watching a show called 'The Owl House' and, naturally, she went to search for content on it since she needed more.

She had scrolled through some pages but nothing really stood out.

That was until she stumbled onto a miracle and masterpiece of a page, she immediately clicked on it and once it loaded, she was starstruck.

It was a page full of edits of many shows, anime's, and cartoons she liked, some were way less popular so she thought no one knew of it.

She smiled and looked at the page.

Woah this person is really cool.

She wanted to text this person, so she checked to see 'marcyedits' as the username and she saw that this girl had thirty thousand followers.

"Holy shit," She murmured to herself, realizing she couldn't message the girl now.

There's no way she'll ever respond, she probably get loads of DM's.

But after a bit of arguing to herself, she had built up the courage to DM her.

annelikestoh
Hey!! I wanted to say I found your acc today and you edit loads of shows ik, some that I thought no one else knew lol

She didn't expect to get a response, she thought it was just for fun, but she was surprised when it said her message was seen which made her freeze.

She watched as the other girl was typing, which made her anxious, and she got out of the messages, pretending as if she wasn't looking forward to it.

She quickly got a response, and she waited a few seconds before opening it.

marcyedits
Wait really? No way that's so cool!!
What kind of shows?

Anne blinked as she saw the messages, she couldn't believe this girl replied, and so fast too.

She smiled slightly though, this girl really was cool.

To be continued...

(A/N) Bored and wanted to test out a font tbh so that's why I made this lmfao.