MattyB's Best Friend

First story I have written. I hope you like my story. The Characters are Matthew, Josh, Hannah, Presley, James, Sam, Carson, Maddie, Jamee and Coy! I hope you like it and please Comment/Vote/Fan Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sam's P.O.V. )

"Wake up Hannah! Wake up Hannah! WAKE UP!!!!!" I screamed at Hannah. She shot straight up and fell out of her bed. I just bursted out laughing. "What was that?" Presley asked as she walked in with Maddie and Jamee coming in behind her. "I was trying to wake up Hannah and she wouldn't wake up so I screamed in her ear and she just shot straight up and fell out of bed." I told them. They just bursted out laughing when I told them. "What are you laughing at Jamee? Your the one that looks like that because Matthew the new kid is sexy." Hannah said and she was embarrassed. We all bursted out laughing. I heard Presley phone ring and she tried to keep us quiet but we still were laughing, instead we were a little more quiet. "Hello...Ok..... Ok, be down there in a minute." I heard her say. "Let's go, there here waiting outside for us." Josh (Presley's BF) was gone for a month and she wouldn't stop talkin bout him. When she saw him, she ran and jumped into his arm and, he kissed her on the lips and it turned into A-MakeOut-Session... "GET A ROOM!" Hannah yelled at them. They pulled apart and started blushing. "Let's go" Coy said takin Hannah's hand. James and Sam were holding hands and making out, Matthew and Jamee weren't talking to each other or even looking at each other, Hannah and Coy were playing games, Josh was driving and I was staring at him. "Sam, can I ask you something?"James asked. "Anything." Sam told him. "Will you be my date to the prom and my biggest prize will be there." he said. "Yes!" she said, jumped on him and kissed on the lips.

(Presley's P.O.V.)

"Ok, Where here guys, come lets go see if anything happened over spring break," Josh said as he took my hand and dragged her to the bathroom where they were alone. "I love you Presley and I will always love you, I trust you, I promise I will never ever break your heart because you are my heart, I mean all of those words too." He said before he kissed me and started kissing me down my neck. He sucked on one spot leaving me a hickey and took my shirt off, I tried taking his shirt of to and pulled back real fast. "Where in school, after school at my house, I promise," I said. "Ok, now lets head off to class before we can't sit next to each other!" He said. We ran to class as fast as we could and we sat down in the back, everybody walked in and covered us, we were just making out in the back why the teacher was teaching. At lunch everybody sat together and talked, I sat in Josh's lap. "Do you think that Jamee and Matthew would make a great couple?" I whispered in Josh's ear. "Yes, I actually do think that they would make a great couple, I mean just look at the way they act to each other," He whispered back. After school we dropped everybody off and Matthew asked out Jamee so she went to his house. Josh and I are alone, he took me upstairs into my room and slammed me against the wall.....

**WARNING, THIS IS SEX SCENE**

He Started kissing down my neck and he took off my shirt, he unclipped my bra, I took his shirt off, I stopped kissing him for a second and pulled his pants down, we took each others clothes off so both of us were naked on my bed, he was on top of me and we had no protection. "HARDER" I yelled. He did. It hurt but at the same time it felt so good. "HARDER" I said about 5 more times until our juices mixed together.

**END OF SEX SCENE** <3

He rolled off of me and we were under the covers when Jamee walked in. "Ahhhhhhhh" She screamed and slammed the door shut as she ran out of the room.

*****SUMMER*****

It is the first day of summer vacation and I am puking like sh*t. I took a pregnancy test and I'm pregnant. Jamee is still blinded from the time Josh and I had sex, she always talks about it when it is just me and her. She is always like "how was the sex? How many times have sex? Are you guys gonna have sex again?" all those kind of questions. Josh proposed to me and where getting married in two weeks. EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING SO FAST!!!!!!!!!! Well at least I'm not the only one that got pregnant, Maddie also got pregnant, Hannah already did have her baby and Sam and Jamee are going to on there next date, well Jamee is after 3 more dates. "I'm going to bed" I yelled from upstairs to everyone downstairs. "Okay," they all yelled back at me. I was about to go to bed when I turned and saw Josh. " Holy sh*t, you scared me you a**hole." I said as I smacked him in the side of the head. "Sorry babe," he said before he kissed me on the lips. I cuddled up into his chest and I fell asleep soon as I hit his chest. ------------------- I woke up in Josh's arms and he told me "good morning". I was about to kiss him when I ran to the bathroom and started puking. Josh came in the bathroom and held my hair back patted me on my back. "I love you," I heard him say. I was done puking and rinsed my mouth out. After that, I kissed him on the lips. "I love you so much," he told me. "I love you more," I said to him. We went downstairs, ordered some food and came back up. Matthew came in. "Hey guys, I'm having a party, your invited, where going to the movies today, wanna go to the park, I'm bored, let's go NOW!!!!!" Matthew came in my room and said. Josh and I looked at each other and then Matthew. "YES!" we both said at the same time. ---------------------- We all were at the park and Josh and I were walking along the river by the park holding hands while they were playing. Out of the middle of no where, he picked me up, carried me on the bridge, dropped me in the water and jumped in after, we started having a splash fight and drowning each other and we both started making out and everybody told us to "GET A ROOM!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im going to bed, so I'm going to start on the next chapter, if u have any ideas, comment.....

Comment/Vote/Fan