First Day

My room lights turn on. Of course its my mom as usual. "Get up its time for school, Up and out" mom says. I get out of bed tired as usual. maybe its because the fucking Trazadone i have to take every night. But i have to i have ADHD. So what i am different i think to my self. I walk to my bathroom and wash the makeup off my face. I open my makeup bag and take out my liquid eyeliner and put it on ever so gently adding wings at the end. After i am done with my make up i put on my mascara making my eyes grow darker. "Wow I look like shit" I say to myself. Then after the tenth time of attempting to put my mascara on i straighten my hair. I head into my room and turn on Pierce The Veil and pick out my BVB ( Black Veil Brides ) T-shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans. Then i put on my turquoise converse and put my head phones in and grab my bag and head to the kitchen. Of course mom is playing candy crush at the kitchen table, And my brother looking like a complete dosh trying to attempt to take a selfie. Probably trying to be famous. " Dumb ass" I whisper. "What did you just say young lady?" mom says . " None of your business" I say. " Excuse me I have every right to know." my brother gets up and gets in my face. "I know what she said, She called me a dumb ass" my brother says. My mom slaps me across the face so hard it stings. Then she goes flying back into the refrigerator. " Did you just fucking push her?!". I shake my head vigorously. "YES YOU DID!" he screams. As soon as i turn to him he pushes me on the floor making my head hit hard on the wooden floor then Darkness .