Chapter 1

The mass of hot air surrounding Kim Jisoo made her want to gag. So many bodies , so little space. Her two best friends seemed to be having the time of their lives, jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs. Jisoo does admits, she's having a decent time. The boy-band music isn't as bad she thought, and she swings her hips along with the beat.

It's been like over two hours. It should be ending soon.
Jisoo thought , getting anxious to be out of the humid space.

Ironically, the lead singer announced their would be one more song, and then it was time to go home. Jisoo clapped and shouted at her friends , trying to have the most fun that she could

"Alright, New York City! This one's for you!" The lead singers deep voice yelled over the crowd.

All of the sudden, the guy bents his knees and turned his back towards her and her friends. He jumped up and flipped backwards . He did a fucking backflip! Jisoo watches him with wide eyes open and let's out a laugh; what a show off.

As he was up in the air, Jisoo saw an object fly out his loose jeans pocket. It landed maybe five feet away from her. The people standing around didn't seem to notice, they were too busy partying their asses off, and busy drooling over Kim Namjoon or something.

Jisoo thought about just walking away, but curiosity got the best of her. She pushed her way through the crowd and crouched on the floor. Eventually, she saw the black object and gasped. It was a phone.

Just leave it. Someone else can deal with it.

But Jisoo couldn't let herself just leave it there. What if someone obsessed with the lead singer found it, and used it against him? Her friend, Lisa, would definitely do something like that.

"Dammit." She cursed to herself, and picked the phone up. It was nice, the newest model.

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung called out.

Jisoo stood up and looked behind her. Lisa and Chaeyoung were standing in-front of her, giving her a questioning look. Her hand that was clutching the phone slipped into her sweatshirt pocket and stayed there. No way in hell could she let her two obsessed friends found out she had a bands member phone.

"Let's go!" Jisoo told them

They pushed through people and end up in Lisa's 2021 Jeep Wrangler. The three girls pile in and turn on some music. It was close to midnight, and Jisoo was anything but tired. The phone in her pocket seemed to be a bomb, very heavy and prone to go off at some point.

"I'll go through McDonald's and then we can head back to mine." Lisa spoke up, squinting to see how to get out of the clustering parking lot.

"Sounds good." Jisoo murmured in response.

Since her two friends were sitting in the front, she pulled out the iPhone and pressed the home button. The screen saver was a picture of the band, one she's seen before on a poster in Chaeyoung's room

This is crazy. It probably has a password or something.
Jisoo thought to herself as she was getting ready to press the Home Screen again.

To her surprise, the phone unlocked instantly and she was staring at a screen with different games, social medias, and music apps. Baffled, Jisoo clicks on the contacts app and thinks how to find a person to text.

She's come to the conclusion that it will be a random. Her soft delicate fingertips scrolls upwards, and then downward, over and over again. She stops the movement of the screen with her pinger finger and looks at the name it landed on.
Kim Taehyung.

Exhaling a deep breath, Jisoo clicks on the name, and the the text icon.

Hey, is this Kim Taehyung, right?