Part 1

[A/N] PLEASE READ@RiverBecca s stories 'if you could look into the future, would you? and Zara's story and My story Georgia and Mika for context. Written in collaboration with RiverBecca.

"These lyrics are amazing! I'm so proud of you Georgy, your Mum would be too." Mika smiled ear to ear as he held the paper with lyrics close to his heart and hugged his daughter.

"Thank you dad." Georgia picked up her glass of red wine. "To the Future!" she toasted as her and Mika's glasses touched each other and they looked out at the setting sun whilst sitting on the sunbaked wall that overlooked the Tuscany countryside.

"Hello? HELLO?" A voice suddenly called out from down below. "Ah Mika! I've found you, the universe is collapsing because the Tardis is malfunctioning, thats why you met Those two 1960s kids and we hopped universes." A man appeared at the bottom of the wall in a tweed jacket and bowtie. "Follow me!" He said to the very confused Mika who was looking down at him, Georgia also looked down, who was this man?

"I think he's a little confused, that was a sketch in Casa Mika" Mika whispered to Georgia.

Mika followed out of pure curiosity, closely followed by Georgia.

"Dad I'm not letting you go by yourself, what if he's a murderer or something?" Georgia held Mika's arm tightly. "Look he's even leading us into a box, this is bad!" Georgia clung onto Mika trying to pull him back."Seriously Mika!" She tugged at his arm more.

"Shhh he won't hurt us i'm sure of it-" Mika suddenly stopped talking as the two entered another world inside the small blue box. It was magical!

"Right, Do you have a song called Dr John?" The doctor said whizzing around the console in the middle of the TARDIS.

"Yes." Mika replied, still in awe of the golden room hidden inside the blue box.

"Brilliant! Then you are mine!" the doctor pulled a lever and the room started shaking, making Mika and Georgia almost fall to the floor.

"We need to hop universes again, Back to the 60s, we have to find a crucial hole in space and time!" The TARDIS landed and the doctor opened the doors but Mika and Georgia stayed put.

"Err I don't think I know you at all, Like why are we in a sketch from 4 years ago?" Mika looked confused at the peculiar man.

The doctor's face dropped "I've brought the Wrong Mika Haven't I?" The doctor face palmed as Mika And Georgia Looked at each other confused. Nothing About this Ship or this man made sense

"And who is this?" the doctor Pointed At Georgia

"Georgia Penniman-Marina" Georgia held out her Hand "But you can Call me Georgy"

"Nice to meet you Georgy," the doctor shook her hand. "I'm the doctor, I don't know how I lost My Mika but That isn't Important right now. I need to fix my TARDIS so we stop jumping through the Multiverse cracks and take you two back to where I got you from." The doctor whizzed around the TARDIS and Told the Two stowaways to hold on tight

"Nice to see losing me isn't Important." Mika Eyerolled

"Nice to see I picked up Moody Mika." The Doctor quickly replied.

Soon enough the TARDIS Landed. "this should be your universe, Not the correct time, December 2021 if some of my Timing is correct. Go have a check, Moody Mika " The doctor snapped his Fingers and the doors opened. Mika walked down a corridor, He knew it from somewhere but couldn't quite place his finger on it, he turned a corner to try and find out where he was.

"Dad?" An unfamiliar voice Called.

"Georgia?" Mika Replied, Maybe Georgias voice had matured

"Err no Silly, Zara, remember?" The girl Turned the corner and Laughed. "Is your Old Age Getting to you?" She teased.

"Hey I'm only 37!" he whined back.

"38, you're really forgetting a lot haha"

"Who is That and why is she calling you dad? Do you have a secret family? I thought I was your only daughter!" Mika Turned to see Georgia Standing behind him with her arms crossed and a grumpy look on her face.

"Does Mum know about this?" Zara looked confused.