PEN1 & Skinheads

Rowan Harkins is a married man from Rural California, born and raised as a Celtic Pagan, joined at 18, served tours in Balkans and Middle East, 24 met a 28 year old Featherwood named Astrid Sigmarraon and by the time he turned 32, he had six children all very young under his family.

He joined Hells Angeles MC for a while and found out, someone attacked him, in an assault he was arrested and send to San Quentin for 3 years, he named his brothers as his children's guardians as both husband and wife entered the prisons.

His children were four daughters and two sons named Dawn sometimes called as Sarah, Freya, Skadi, Fauna, Philips and Packer, after Les Packer from Sons Of Anarchy MC, all of them are young and all, he knows anyday could be his last, his brothers were a Local Strongman named Magnus Van Harkins and Jock Boy named Alexander Harkins sometimes called The Great, plus another brother named Jacobins Harkins aka Money.

First Day came by, Jarhead was locked up inside of a Cellroom with another Inmate, named Paulie James, when members of Black Guerilla Family came by, one of them yelled " there she is, she's young, she got pretty shoes, give it to me " and said " i said give to me " and ambushed him, Jarhead got down and BGF Members stared at him, and one laughed and said " look at his bam mother fucker fella " and asked " what you want " and he said " leave him alone " when Wardens came by, but BGF Members attacked Jarhead and he using his strength and might attacked and defeated all of them, causing him to become a Rockstar and was approached by Local Gang called Public Enemies Number 1 for Protection and he and Paulie joined by, and BGF Members attacked Jarhead but Paulie attacked and stabbed one in the back and inside of the eye and neck, killing a member and running away, and a Yard Rumble happened and Jarhead attacked members of Nuestra Familia and Black Guerilla Family as Peckerwoods and Mexican Mafia and Hmong Boys, who's leader is a Redhead named Chang Xi joined in, and Jarhead met the BGF Members from earlier and one of them charged at him, Jarhead used a trick and speared him down into other Nortenos and Blacks, using strength and killing the Toad down and said " nothing Racial or Personal " and he spared him down and attacked others, Wardens began Shooting killing many Inmates and Jarhead and Paulie escaped, joined PEN1, and discovered Alliance between Peckerwoods, Asian Inmates and Surenoes lead by Mexican Mafia Members.

Jarhead met Lady Queen, as Astrid attacked and knocked down another Female Inmate, she's far stronger than he ever was, and after meeting all of the brothers and cousins, kids were checked in at and new friends made when Chang Xi aka Asian Redhead was kept in his block with Hernandez Cortez aka Creeper, local clique leader for Mexican Mafia with Fransisco Martinez aka David Brown.

The Group discussed Politics and Religion and Culture and Family, Whites and Browns and Easy Asians have an Alliance with each other here, many White Supremacist Organizations work with Blacks and Asians too, but it is all Prison Politics, and nothing more than that, and they went back to the yard and began working out, BGF Guy apologized and walked away when Jarhead said " it's okay man " and went back to Working Out in The Yard, being a Marine, Jarhead was respected by many in San Quentin General Population one day, Northerner attacked Jarhead and stabbed him palm, angry Jarhead headbutted him and stabbed his shoulders, realising he's been Greenlighted.

Jarhead called PEN1 and a Brawl happened, Jarhead saved himself, killing two more inmates, and survived, however due to misunderstanding, Wardens attacked Jarhead and send him to Courtroom, where he was send back to Lifers Population, being Sentenced to Life without Parole, where he came across Jana, who is now married to Aryan Brotherhood Member James Jacobs, Jana was Indian Ex Girlfriend and Mother of two from Rowan, Rowan fathered six children from four more woman, Two kids from Indian Girl, one from a Mexican, one from an Apache and Two More by a Japanese-Thai Lady, they still talk though.

Rowan whose birth name is Erik is now standing a fake trial and is send towards Lifers Row, where he is greeted by James Jacobs and now they have a problem Wardens and Aryan Circle, who wrongfully framed him, with Evidence on his favour they send him back again, when Skinheads attacked him for working with Other Races and a War happened between The Texan White Supremecists and The Californian Peckerwoods, and in the War PEN1 Death Squad was lead by Rowan who angrily allowed Asian Hmong Boys in and Mexican Mafia Members and in a close combat, PEN1 Death Squad ended up winning, Corrupt Wardens were arrested for Bribes and nobody got send to Death Rows Prisons.

Rowan ended up out of jail, back to Hells Angeles MC, and our of Trouble with his family now and Astrid is our of jail too.

The End.