chapter one

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V

it was Winter, the wind was blowing and the snow was falling. maybe a snow storm? it didnt matter for Xiao. Xiao was a normal sized (for a preteen) man with green-ish blue, mid length hair, uneven at both ends, the right side was longer then the left. People didnt really know him, but for those who do, was obsessed with him.including Venti. Venti is a lovely bard who plays the flute and holy lyre, he has blue, and light green, long, straight, hair, that was always in two braids, and wore a corset, light green short, very, very light green stockings and a beautiful shirt, with sleves that reach his beautiful, soft hands. Venti was mainly drunk when Xiao seen him.

  X I A O ' S  P O V

"oh cmon!" i yelled at Childe "you got my outfit covered in alcohol.. you bastard!"

i hear the door of the bar open
"HEYYY CHILDE!!!" i hear a familiar voice scream "B-BARTBATOS~~" Childe screamed back, but louder, slurring words "bard...?" i repeated to myself "EH!?...I HAVE TO GO! GOODBYEE!!" i scream to Childe who was sitting at the bar, completely drunk, while he was ordering more wine from diluc, diluc looked like he has just had enough of the fatui sitting in his tavern ordering a sipping drink after drink.

   V E N T I ' S  P O V

  "Bye xiao~!" i hear childe say, tripping over his words "XIAO!?" "shi..." the green haired mn says to himself "hi...Bard.."

"LONG TIME NO SEE XIAOO" i scream giving Xiao a big hug
"im not a hugger Venti. we've been through this.." Xiao said

"oh yeah..sorry..i forgot..." i replied

he then grabs my wrist...
"its fine.." he says with a smile
"i missed you.." i said aloud meaning to say it in my head
"...i missed you too..." Xiao said to me
we then walk out of the bar

X I A O ' S  P O V

"my house or yours" Venti asked me "YOURS" i quickly reply
"yours is closer though..and its snowing and we both dont have a car.." Venti said concerned
"um..okay then..my house i guess.."

A T  X I A O ' S  H O U S E

we walked to my porch..
"venti wait here" xiao said "erm..okay.." Venti said

   "only open the door if you hear yelling..." Xiao said. his face was full seriousness, and thats when venti noticed his dull eyes. "okay.." venti said

X I A O ' S  P O V

i walk into my house. i was  immediately dragged in. the door slaming behide me. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?" my mom screamed at me, making me flinch.. "n-nothing, moth-" i was cut off by a slap "DONT CALL ME MOTHER AGAIN" she slaps me again...

V E N T I ' S  P O V

"only open the door if you hear screaming" the words Xiao spoke continue to play in my head...

i tried everything...the door is still blocked by someone...

"XIAO...ANSWER ME...ARE YOU OKAY" i said "shi..." i heard from the other side "YOU BROUGHT THE WHORE FOR A BARD WITH YOU...FUCKING PATHETIC...YOU AND THAT BARD FRIE-" i head someone say... she was cut off by..Xiao?

"YOUR PATHETIC MOM...YOU SHOULD LEARN NOT TO CALL OTHER PEOPLE 'WHORE' 'SLUT' 'HOE' AND 'PATHETIC'...I MEAN... LOOK AT YOU...YOU HAVE NO FUCKING ROOM TO TALK...YOU LITERALLY CROSSDRESSED ME AND TRIED TO MAKE ME A GIRL BECAUSE 'YOU ALWAYS WANTED A DAUGHTER'...YOU CALL EVERYONE WHORES AND WHAT NOT BUT YOU HAD ME AFTER FUCKING MY FATHER AT A STRIP CLUB!!! NO WONDER WHY HE GOT TO A DIVORCE WITH YOU!!" Xiao screamed at her "im...im....i...e...i...." she said stuttering a bit "SPIT IT OUT BITCH!?!?" Xiao screamed

minutes later after total silence i brake down the door.. i didnt know who was under it.. "OW..WHAT THE FUCK VENTI" Xiao screamed at me "YOU SAID TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN I HEARD SCREAMING...IVE HEARD SCREAMING FIR THE PAST FUCKING HOUR XIAO. MIND TELLING ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?" i screamed losing my patience and sanity by the minute. "im...ven...vent... Venti...i..." Xiao! stuttered.. he ran into my arms, crying and burying his face into my neck...i was..shocked...

All i could see was a tiny bit of the side of his face

"Why is his face red? Is he flustered? Maybe its because of him crying?" I thought while he grabbed fistfuls of my shirt.

-

Edited January 31st, 2023

Now that i reread this shit I realize how shit made this was👁👄👁