"All in the name of smut"

Note: I don't condone under age sex in anyway its just a story I'm telling!

Angel is her name dancing is her game. Its night a the 7th veil. Its the year of 1986. She has been dancing all night when these guys walk in.

Angel: Whats the fuss all about. Heather: Thats mötley crüe: Angel: mötley who? Heather: The fucking band from the sunset strip.

They walk in like they own the place. The blonde who looks good, a skinny guy who's looking hot, a short older man who's a dad type, and wait that is the most delicious thing I have ever seen.

Nikki: Hey how about a dance toots. Angel: uhh error error #$%!&*?. Nikki: umm I'm waiting. Angel: ok Nikki: I got a hundred for a private dance.

We head to the back rooms. He sits down in this huge chair. I almost forgot I was a stripper for a moment. I wonder if he knows I'm lying about my age "I'm only 15" Angel: So sugar where are you from. Nikki: Seattle. Angel: sounds fun.

I start grinding on his hot body. He slapped my ass hard. Angel: You know I've never told this to any man before but I'm only 15 but its sates im 18, so I'm legal. NIKKI: You know... legal never been my scene.

I thought he was gonna report me but it seems like he didn't care. So I continued dancing. What I didn't know is that Nikki had bribed the bouncer. Nikki: You look so innocent baby. Angel: You've ain't seen nothing yet.

I thow my self on top of him not controlling myself. He starts kissing and sucking my tits. I reach down to undo his tight leather pants. His erection springs out. Then I started to ride him like crazy. His heavy breath started to get faster as I'm pushing harder. I let out a muffled moan as he cupped my mouth.

We came so hard it felt like electricity was racing though our bodies. He let out a growling moan. I fucked so hard the first time in my life.

Angel: so wanna get breakfast in the morning. Nikki: hahaha. He took me up on that offer, but he told me not be a stripper anymore. He gave me a good word of advice and a whole lot of money to drop the stripper act, then go back to school.

I got my GED, and a scholarship to a college out in California. Time went on and I kept up with mötley crües music.

Its been 36 years since are little fling and my husband Josh surprised me with tickets to their concert.

We are center row, the crüe walks out all still looking petty good. I see Nikki walk out with his bass in hand. I almost cried when I saw him its been so long. So they are playing kick start my heart, when all of a sudden vince says. Vince: Well aright LA you ready to get a little nasty. Angel: wooooohoooo.

Out of nowhere they start playing all in the name of rock in roll. Angel: What the fuck. I stare at nikki. He stares back with a dirty grin. He knew I was here all this time. Then I put two and two together, mother fucker wrote this song about me.

After they get off stage. My husband gives me these VIP backstage passes. Oh great I think, I don't want to face my past.

We get back there and Josh is freaking out over Tommy his idol figures. Nikki is leaning back with his arms crossed. Nikki: hey Angel, did you enjoy the show. Angel: You remember me. Nikki: of course, I wrote a whole song about you.

We laughed for a minute then I get those same butterflies in my tummy. Angel: So whats new with you? Nikki: Well as you can tell the band is back. I'm married to my beautiful wife Courtney. And I had 5 children with 3 different women. Angel: Wow I got my GED then degree as a lawyer, I help girls getting out of prostitution.

We talked at bit more before those old feelings of lust came out, we decided to just focus on our own families. He now follows me on Twitter go figure....

NOTE: Hope this short story was a good one, and I really hope Nikki doesn't see this I'd would literally die 😳😩