𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

"𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷"
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

Prologue:

Another day in the AgEnCy.....

"Sir! We've now k!ll3d the target. And we are also removing all our traces as quickly as possible."

The man from the other side of the line, they were told by one of their clients to k!ll someone, and they did successfuly k!ll3d the target.

"Good job, Bryan! You and your wife are such a great partner! I'll end the call then, bye bye!"

Yuriø ended the call and sat down on his chair as he drink a cup of coffee made by his own 'adopted' daughter.

"Haaaa....your coffee is really the best Vaggie!"

Yuriø complimented his daughter. Vaggie just rolled her eyes and look at her phone again.

"How did you even manage to pleased the Prince? It was really surprising that you manage to get the book."

Vaggie said while scrolling to her cellphone, her father just sighed and leaned on his chair.

"Urgh! I don't even wanna talk about it...(my back is still aching and I'm sure his back is also)"

Note: *() mind (if u know what I mean, lol)

Hours later. The door of the office suddenly opened revealing the two sweet perfect married couple with their luggage.

"Haaa!...finally! I'd get to have a rest! My back is aching!"

Bryan also sat down on the chair where his wife sat on, and leaned his back.

"Hey, Zenith! How was the mission?"

Yuriø ask and sip again on his coffee.

"It was fine, Boss! We manage to get out without any traces right on time before the police came"

Zenith answered, while Bryan starts to massage her back.

"Btw, Boss. How did you manage to get the book from the Prince? I was really really shock when you arrived holding that big of a book, I thought I was dreaming!"

She then and look at Yuri with a 'how did you do it?' look.

"Urrgghhh....if I hadn't slept with that privilege assh0l3 none of us would have had access to the spells"

-FlAsH bAcK-

"Ugh! Gotta keep quite...."

Yuriø murmured as he slowly put on his clothes. He had a hot night with Prince Angel. He then tiptoed towards the balcony while carrying the heavy book. This book will help him assassinate any living creatures even the strongest person in the whole world. But of course there is an exception.

He then started to climb down using the rope he tied on the balcony's railings.

When he was still meters away from the ground, the rope then suddenly snap causing him to fall down on the table where the Prince's 'Wife' was having tea with her friends.

"Sorry...I fvcked your husband!"

-EnD oF fLaSh BaCk-

"Whaaaaaaat???!!!!!"
"Wtf...Yuriø!"
"Boss, seriously?!"

The three people exclaimed and look at him in shock.

"Language everyone! And yes, I did. So you gotta thank me for my 'hardwork'."

Yuriø's phone then suddenly rang, he rolled his eyes seeing the caller ID.

'Ugh! What could this j3rk want from me?'

Yuriø thought.

"Yes?"

"Hey, Akaza"

Angel from the other line spoke.

"What do you want? And how many times should I tell you not to call me that?"-Yuriø

"Ohoho, you're so cute Akaza~ and I'm really really bored~"

Angel said while making that flirtatious voice.

"Urrghh, not again"

Yuriø said as he put his phone away from his ear

"And you know when I'm bored Akaza~ I get hungry. And when I get hungry. I wanna choke on that pink d*$€ of yours ¢#$@9 &#$!#$& ¥#&* 'till I make you ¢*m ¢¥π¶¢£€ and lick all those $3*34---'till you scream like a fvcking BABY!!"

Yuriø ended the call having that 'wtf' look on his face, the others was also silent, and was very shock of what the fvck they just heard.

"I'm going to touch some grass."

Bryan said as he walk towards the door and slammed it shut.

Yuriø on the other hand grabbed the blender just beside him put the phone inside and turned on the blender, in order for the phone to be destroyed.

"This phone will give me deja vu if I keep using it" 🙂