|<Chapter 8: The Video>|

Sorry for the late chapter, I was in a youth camp the past week ehem. Here's proof

If you guess who I am in there, I'll make a special chapter with you in it ;)

Onwards with the chapter which is just the continuation of the other HAHAHA

Enjoy~
___________________

(Anna's POV)

"Is this thing on? *Yep* okay okay, uhm, hey. Anna, if your uh, watching this, it means that I uh, passed away. Uhm, I know it's hard for you that, that I'm not there anymore- by your side. I wish we could've spent more time together and uh- that's one of my regrets. Uh, You were the best thing that ever happened to me. Look after my siblings fore would you? And thank you for the fun time. And as you would say to me, Te Amo, Mi Amor." Putting two of his fingers on his lips, giving it a kiss, and directly showing it towards the camera before Ending the video.

I felt tears, stream down my already stained face. "Mon Amour" I say quietly. Thing is, I had crush on him, but I didn't want to admit to it, thinking, he won't like me back, and now, here I am, watching his final video where he says goodbye, and his final 'I love you' to me.

No one knew of my crush for him, since I kept it pretty well. But I did drop a few hints on the internet for liking this man, I just didn't confirmed their theories which is partly true.

"Anna?" I heard their voice say, "I made you Hot Chocolate, again" They say. "I'm fine Ma Chérie." I spoke out. "I'll just leave it here, I'll give you some space, if you need anything, we'll be downstairs." Y/n says, before they left the room again.

I continued sobbing, small cries were let out, when suddenly, I felt arms around me. "It's okay, I'm here, I won't let you go" The voice, it sounds so, familiar. Looking up I see Darryl, "Wha- *hic* What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Am I not allowed to see my little sister?" He responds. I looked down a bit "hey" he says, putting his thumb and index on my chin. "Techno didn't leave you know, he's still here" he points towards by heart.

I smile a bit, "you really know how to lighten up the mood a bit don't you?" I say. He chuckled before trapping me into another embrace, seriously? Can't I just mourn for Techno without me crushed in someone's arms?

I just let it be and relax into his touch, a few moments later, 2 more pairs were added into the hug. I opened my eyes to see Clay, my Kuya, and Nick, who's also my Kuya. Damn, these 3 know when their 'baby sister' needs someone eh?

(P.s I have 3 older brothers, and they may be a pain in the ass sometimes but that's how they treat me, they practically baby me just because I'm the youngest, like HELLO?! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO NOT BE BABIED?! NOT LIKE I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ATTENTION BUT PLEASE DONT OVER DO IT)

"We're missing George" Kuya says. "I'M RIGHT HERE!!" I heard George speak up from the phone Kuya Nick was holding. "Shush you muffin-heads, Anna needs peace and quiet-"

*insert all three, George, Clay, and Nick, somehow getting into an argument*

"HEY!!" *Darryl joining in*

*Anna facepalms*

"So, this is your big brothers??" Y/n asks "nope, don't know them one bit" I say pulling them with me and walked away.

_____________________

Sorry if it's short, I wanted to have the chapter finished already, also I named the chapters!! Finally 😑

And we just hit 1k readers!!! Thank you so much for the support please don't forget to vote for the chapters so that more readers out there desperate for a Badlinu book will see this!!! And what the heck #1 in cricket crew?!

I talk too much for the Authors note at the end I hope you all don't mind ehe.

Anyways

I'll see you all in the next chapter!!

Edited: Yes

Started: July 13, 2022 Wednesday (during free time at camp)
Ended: July 19, 2022 Tuesday

Word count: 711

Bye~