Epilogue

One year later

"Put that down Lee" I said as I took a toy that Owen was trying to shove into his mouth.

We started calling Owen, Wen  after he was born and now he hardly responds to his actual name.

"Ma, Ma, Ma." Oliver said as he came waddling towards me.

Czar was chasing after him with a diaper in his hand.

The boys were the perfect mix between Czar and I. They had his brown hair and my curls, they were tall for their age, due to Czar being a giant, they also had his smile but had my brown eyes. Their skin was a golden brown and they even inherited my freckles. 

Oliver and Wen were so different. Oliver was my strong and independent one, he never wanted to be babied or to be bothered. He was like his dad, a stubborn child. Wen was a mama's boy, he was always attached to my hip wand wanted attention 24/7.

"He won't let me change his diaper." Czar said as he snatched Oliver off the ground.

Oliver began to scream and kick and cry as he tried to get lose.

"We should just potty train him. He hates diapers anyways." I said as I took Oliver away from Czar and walked him over to the changing table.

"Don't you think he's kind of young to be potty trained?" Czar asked.

"No, he hates when we help him or baby him. Maybe potty training him will give him a little bit more independency." 

"Are we going to potty train Wen too?" Czar asked.

We turned our heads to look at Wen, who was currently in a squatting position with his tongue hanging out and slobber dripping down his shirt. He did this whenever he was in the middle of doing a number two.

"Nah." Czar and I said in unison before laughing.

I finished changing Oliver's diaper and sat him down. He went to go play with Wen who was done doing his weird squatting pose. Czar and I began to clean up the twins room. It was almost time for them to go to bed.

"How was work?' I asked Czar.

"Better than yesterday, we got a lot of things covered. How was the boutique?" He asked.

"I have 5 weddings booked this month and a sweet 16." I said as I turned to look at him.

He walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead and then brought me into a warm embrace. It was moments like these that I loved the most, where we took a second to stop and stand still, to just enjoy each other's company. Between the twins and our two jobs Czar and I rarely had movements like these.

"I love you." He said as he gave me a kiss. "more than anything in this world."

"I love you too." I said as I reached into my pocket. "So much so that I decide we should have just one more." 

I showed him the pregnancy test that I've been hiding from him for the last couple of days. His mouth fell open and his eyes widened and I laughed at his reaction. 

"How far along are you?" He asked.

"Around six weeks." I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed my back. "I'm hoping it's a girl." 

He laughed and then turned to look over at the twins who had fallen asleep on the ground. I smiled at them, their little bottle intertwined  with one another. They were adorable. 

"I've been blessed, and I can't thank you enough for staying with me through it all. I love you so much Zariah."

"I love you too."

We tucked the kids into bed and found ourselves in the living room, the fire was lit and lights were off. We were watching some cheesy rom-com and already half asleep as we cuddled up with one another. And in that moment I couldn't help but think about what my life could've been like if I never met Czar. I'm glad that I did, I'm glad for everything that We went through. 

It's almost as if we were arranged to be together.

~*~

And that wraps up this book. I love you all and hoped you enjoyed it. Down below are short blurbs of the books I am currently working on. I am taking a break from Mafia books for a bit but I hope you like these ones just as much. As always, until next time my lovelies.

Side Note: The Baby is a girl