just before my dinner

I looked at a picture that I have seen before yet I only just realized the picture was of a snowman not a cat.

Random question?

Do you chew your ricepudding? And is it normal to have a lolly pop addiction?
I love lolly pops. Mmmmmmmm.

Is it normal to walk down the street then randomly start dancing or kicking your leg up high?

When I was little I had a dream where two identical twin monsters would come in to this room to check on the prisoners which were usually members of my family. One of the twins was scared to look behind sofas and the other one was scared to look behind cupboards. It was stupid then there was a big purple monster that looked every where except behind himself. The man who captured my family members was bald and evil he had a long black cape and a earing. He always knew I would save my family and have a full on battle with him, even when he cheated and hired witches and vampires to help him. The last dream I had of him was when I was 8 and my cousin joined me and we actually managed to kill him and eat his heart. I had these dreams every night for 4 years. It was always different family members but when it was the same one it was always different symptoms.

Another dream I had when u was little was a ghost who lived behind the t.v and if you dropped something behind the t.v it would always throw them back to you. Last dream I ever had if her was when she came out and we found out she was evil as she tried to kill my mum in her sleep so she could take over her body!

STRANGE, I KNOW!

I never had real friends. They were all imaginary and my mum hovered one up. I remember being so angry because she killed Tanya my best friend. Shes the only one I can remember because she had a funeral with all my other imagined friend.

I'm blond what did you expect. Thats all for know bye.