𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⌇𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅.

excuse mistakes.

⌈𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍

⌈𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍.⌉
𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟷𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂
𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘."-

Dearra parked her Range Rover into the driveway of their home that herself, Kentrell, horace, and dayvon lived in.

Horace's had immediately bought a house the next day of their relationship. he was too exicted. and now they were officially moved in.

it'd been a week since the four finally admitted they loved one another and didn't wanna separate, so now they are all one big ass couple..nobody was complaining though.

they loved it there.

overtime Dearra had noticed the young men being happier and smiling more, it made her happy.

she sighed, grabbing her phone from the cup holder, grabbing her phone unlockingit —hovering over the phone button to call nardo.

"hello?"the male answered. "come get these damn Grocery's" said dearra sounding like a mother.

nardo laughed on the other end "ight hea we come." Dearra heard shuffling on the other side before she heard dayvons voice.

"whereee my deeeeee atttt" von whined. Dearra knew she was having one of his moments. dayvon was a little.

meaning sometimes he goes into a childlike mindset state; such as a toddler or child.

"vonnn here i come" Dearra hurried and grabbed her purse and keys, soon kentrell walked out the door walking towards her car. he opened the car door for her kissing her cheek" you betta hurry up fa phat man get ta tripping again"

Dearra knew what he meant by again, she didn't want what happened last time to happen again.

she smiled small, before rushing inside the house, kicking off her shoes and setting her keys in the glass bowl as she jogged up the stairs. walking into the boys gaming room.

seeing dayvon with tears streaming down his brown chubby cheeks with nardo rubbing his back."look phat, she hea" he rasped out.

Dearra chuckled lowly as dayvon looked up at the female smiling brightly. pushing at nardo running up to her as his face was smushed in her titties. "deee i missed you". he sniffed her, smelling her natural scent groaning after.