𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⌇𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀?

excuse mistakes.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈.
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂
𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘."-

horace, dayvon, and kentrell walked around victoria secret. the three putting random items inside of the bag. the we're currently at their last store for Dearra.

some of their fans were going crazy, but wicks fans were crazier. the three looked like friends shopping for their women. but nobody knew that they were in a relationship.

"ou, i wanna see ha' in this." said kentrell picking up a red lace panty and bra set, running his finger along the lacey material.

"fashoo, get blue innat too." said horace looking over at dayvon whom seemed to be in his own world.

horace sighed walking over to dayvon, bending down so he could be face to face with the younger. "what's wrong phat man?" asked horace.

"nun, get out my face though." Dayvon mugged mushing horaces face. horace sucked his teeth. "hm pa, hold this right quick. finna fix his attitude."

horace handed kentrell the bag, then digging in his front pocket pulling out a stack of cash, placing it into the victoria secret bag.

kentrell shrugged going back to placing random items into the cart as horace grasped dayvons hand tightly.

leading him out of the store and into the males restroom as he slammed him against the wall harshly, making dayvon whimper with the sudden pain.

horace locked the bathroom door so no one could enter, then turning to look at dayvon.

he grasped dayvons neck tightly with a firm grip, his nails digging into his neck as dayvon stared at him with innocent eyes.

nardo brung his right hand to his mouth, spitting on it as he swiftly stuck his hand into dayvons pants. grasping his length into his large Carmel hands all while making eye contact.

dayvon moaned when he squeezed his mushroom like tip- nardo squeezed harder beginning to pump his shaft slowly. dayvon hissing in result.

"whats that shit you was talking? hm?" horace asked getting a tighter grip on dayvons neck, almost choking him. literally.

"i—"

dayvon was cut off when horace stuck his finger into dayvons slit, rubbing it in circles making dayvon go crazy.