PART 1: THE MAGNIFICANT TALE

Isabel and her dog walked, their hairs blowing in the wind. map in dog hand and bow and arrow in isabel hand, they were ready for their quest.

     they walked on a cliff thing like the lion king movie thing kinda while the wind was blowing. isabel has a cape and she went around and walked towards her and her dogs quest.

visuals:

     the rain was harsh and the map melted

     the rain was harsh and the map melted. her and her dag were having hardships so they made their was back to the forest.

     they found a forest keeper standing by a path. She spoke. "What are you doing"

     Isabel and her mighty dog stood tall and responded, "am hunger plesase bring me toward the town. maybe walmart. mcdonalds? somethn."

     The forest keeper levetated, "I amst grease, thou almighty forest kepper. you shalnt pass with such desrires."

     Isabel stomach talked, "give"

     Mighty forest keeper disintegratedand turned into a small 5'7" child. "ow"

     Isabel, the kind hero threw a candy wrapper at her. "join me mortal"

     grease was disappointed but went with her. she wanted mcdonalds also.

     They walked through the dark forest, fighting beasts and eating small animals. but even that coldbenet solve their hunger.

     They set up camp but first had a discussion

"there are other forest ppl btw" grace sed
"oh?"
"yea but the other ones are conceringug"
"ok"
"btw i have this cool sword, u want?"
"no u keep it so we can both fight. what am donwith bow and sword? cant shoot with my hand with a sword in it. kid."
"o yea ur right lats finish building this autobuding tent."

     the autobuilding tent autobuilt itself and they slept the cruel winter all night long. only waking up when a small creatchure came crawling into their autobuilding home.

"HLEP"

the weary adventuresers gasped as an extremely short creature crawled into their home, and was trying to steak the dead bodies they've gathered.

     "what do u want short person"

      "am taylouro of the east. plz hlep me i am also hunger, ive been following you for the last 12 days. give food."

     "join us short hooman. what do you have to assist us?" isabel's dog said.

     "whatever i draw comes to life! plez that shood be gud assistance in return for food." taylouro sed

     "okay sure." isabel said, "make urself a bit taller then please."

     "ohemgee i never thought of that"

     now she is 6'10".

     they stayed the night in camp but taylouro had to sleep outside because she was to tall. but they continued their journey onward into the universe.
.
.
.
.
STAY TUNED AM PROB ADD U NECT TO THE OTHER CHAPTR LEL. GUD BOOK. TOO GUD ARTHER.