Notice and characters

Well first of all I just wanted to let you know that I'm new so pls don't hate nwn. These are the MAIN characters (little by little more will appear)

Michael Afton: The son of William and Clara Afton. joker, shy He loves taking care of his little brothers... he has a difficult relationship with his father.

Y/N: Michael's best friend. She loves playing with Michael's little brothers. Cute and kind, she loves everything that is mystery. She loves Michael very much and would do anything to protect him.

Elizabeth Afton: Michael's little sister. She adores Y/N. Direct, she loves to play stories. She loves hanging out with her little brother, Chris.

Chris Afton: The youngest of the Afton family. Timid, nervous. He loves his brothers very much, although sometimes Michael gets angry with him and annoys him with his friends...

William Afton: The father of the family, he is usually moody, except when he is with his friend Henry Emily. Owner of Afton Animatronics.

Clara Afton: William's ex-wife and father of his three children. She has a kind, sweet character. She parted ways with William even though she wanted it for his own good, as she knew he was into dark business...

Henry Emily: Best friend (ummm we'll see...) of William, co-owner of Afton Animatronics.