𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⌇𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁.

excuse mistakes.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈.
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟧, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤.
- 𝙿𝙷𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚃,𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳⌇"𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒"-

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀 hand gently helping her out of the car.

her heels hitting against the cement making a small clicking sound, standing up before slightly pulling her dress down a bit.

she smiled a bit feeling the wind hit her bare skin "thank you pa" she mumbled pulling her hair back from blowing into her lipgloss.

grabbing her frayed straw tote bag sitting it onto her shoulder.

Dayvon walked around the car grabbing her other free hand intertwining their fingers, making her smile grow a bit bigger.

horace stood behind the three with his hands sat inside his pockets while a smile was plastered against his face showing off his vvs diamonds that shined from the moonlight.

"bubs cover her eyes" kentrell spoke looking back at horace making dearra scrunch up her face.

horace took his hands out his pockets , placing his hands over her eyes applying a bit of pressure to make sure she couldn't see a thing.

"if i fall ima fuck y'all up" dearra said making the three chuckle a bit

"we not gon let you fall ma" dayvon said lowly, unwrapping his arms from her he grabbed her hand instead to help kentrell guide her towards boardwalk.

"watch yo step li mama we goin up steps" kentrell mumbled but was loud enough for dearra to hear

Raising her foot up a bit she waved it around trying to find the step, once found it they helped her walk up the three little steps.

her heels clicked against the wooden boardwalk.

"Ight finna take my hands off" horace said making the other two nod, unraveling his hands from dearra's eyes

dearra open her eyes slowly, her mouth falling agape looking at the scene in front of her.

there was a trail of roses and tall white candles that lead to an tall brown wooden gazebo canopy with white curtains that hung all the way down to the sand.