Chapter 1

(Yuki)

Why does this keep happening? She asked herself as she tossed and turned in her empty queen-sized bed.

Every day, the sound of his voice wakes her up. Why couldn't she stop thinking about him?

His voice echoed through her head, it's shrilling and cries replaying for the sake of nostalgia and painful entertainment.

Was it worth it? Was it worth all the pain to date him?

Of course it wasn't Yuki, look how broken you are now. The realistic side of her mind said.

But, Yuki, you were happy, were you not? Her romanticised part said.

She had never once had feelings for a guy as much as she had for this one. he was strong, flirtatious, cute, funny, and he looked like he had soft, soft, lips.

Snap out of it, Yuki! He's completely different when you date him!

She sighed, once again turning over in her bed, and grabbing the small photo of him and her. She placed her index finger on top of his face, stroking it gently, wishing he were there, but he was not present.

The recent events flushed through her head as she stroked the small photograph.

~

"I drop everything for you and then you play me again!" she screamed loudly waiting for him to explain himself or at least apologise.

"That's your fault for still liking me then." He said monotonously, as he looked at her for a second and then turned away, his curly orange hair covering his face.

"How is this my fault? Just stop dating me if you're going to drop me again once you're bored!" she screamed. How was she so annoyed but he stayed so calm? Did he really not care about her at all?

"I'm sorry my feelings for you are on and off." He replied half-assed.

"I'm so annoyed! I hate you so much!"

"You don't mean that, and that's a pity really. Everything would be easier to solve if you just hated me."

"Take me seriously Childe!"

"Or what?" his interest suddenly perked as he started closing the gap between them. "you'll tell all your friends about how big of an asshole I am? How much have you publicised already? Who was the one who broke the promise, then?" He was standing close to her, his face in front of hers. She could smell his breath, but although she would normally think about how lucky she was to have him in proximity, his eyes said otherwise. They were colourless, not a single spark. Yuki gulped as she let out a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, what else could I do when you pressure-"

"No, Yuki" She was cut off. "What's really going to happen is that you will leave me alone, saying that you'll change and then come back to me again and then we'll start talking again. I'll then try to date you again. If you hate me so much, why don't you just leave me then? Never talk again. Even though we're both harbingers, we don't have to co-operate."

"I-I-"

"Here's the answer, it because you're attached, obsessed even. And I can call on you as many times as I want, and you'll always be there. Even if you're a higher rank than me in the harbingers, you're still hopeless against me, how pathetic." He said, as he turned away from her, walking away.

~

Yuki sighed, holding in tears, placing the photo down and trying to tuck herself into bed, with all these cuddled up and imaginary, unrealistic versions of Childe in her head. She dreamt of him and her, sitting by the edge of a cliff holding hands, a small breeze, a delicate dawning, her head on his shoulder. Him wearing a soft white v-cut shirt, tucked into his long sea blue denim pants, like her favourite outfit from Howl's Moving Castle. She dreamt of him apologising, saying that he loved her, that what he did was a test to prove she'd stay by his side forever, and she would. She dreamt of him reaching into his pocket, as the dawn finally broke, fixing his position as he bent down on a knee, holding a plain ring with a small gem on top.

"Please marry me, Yuki. I have never doubted that you are the woman I want to spend my life with."

.

.

~ding ding! Yaa-buu-see-oo~

And as soon as it happened, the dream was finished. It was now 6am in the morning as her annoying but effective Yoosung alarm played again.

Three hours of sleep this time, better than normal.

Yuki dragged herself out of bed, and groggily made her way over to the shower.

Next to the sink of her shower, her small ballroom mask sat there, waiting to be placed on the side of her hip. La Donna Lucretia, the ninth Harbinger, her name was. She was known everywhere, her name representing "The lovers, Innamorati".

~

"Your name should be La Donna Lucretia, Yuki!" is what he said that day, Yuki remembered it clearly. The bright sky, the flowery field...

~

You have to see him today anyways; you have to work with him.

She dragged herself over to the shower and had a quick wash before putting on her white and mint green dress. She then placed on her Dendro vision, her heart shaped belt, a singular fishnet stocking, as well as a heart suspender Gartner, and her ballroom gloves.

She looked over at her jewellery, seeing a bracelet with the 11th harbingers mask on it.

Should I wear that? She asked herself.

No, that would be embarrassing. It doesn't even match my colour theme.

Yuki then took a breath and slowly opened her door, revealing the bright sun, allowing it to shine into her apartment.

Well then, let's go see him. 

~~

A/N 

Hi guys this is so bad i wrote this ages ago lmaoooo

anyways

Obviously Yuki is you, but here are your outfits and little designs!

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

also someone please give me a better title name 💀