Chapter 1

"Eli get up!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

Fuck I have school but it won't matter if I rest my eyes for just five more minutes.

"Eli!" Mom yelled right into my ear as I yelp out of bed nearly having a heart attack.

"Jesus you scared the crap out of me." I said breathing heavily through my mouth.

"Come on, It's time for school." she said opening my curtains up, letting the light in. I groaned and layed my head back down. "You're gonna be late."

"Okay, okay I'm up." I said getting out of bed and into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. By the time I got out I was already late so I took my time. I just threw on a ponytail with a scrunchy. I put on my highwaisted shorts and a white plain crop top paring it with my black and white adidas.

I heard my mom pulling out of the house so I knew that I had to walk. Good thing is just a ten minute walk. I grabbed my phone and bag heading out.

I put on some music and the 1975 started playing. In view came a coffee shop and I haven't had my morning coffee so taking a few minutes, won't do any harm.

I crossed the road and went in. Immediately I saw three gorgeous guys in their school uniforms. The one on the left had blonde hair and green eyes, he was kind tan but in an attractive way. The one next to him had darker complexion, brown eyes and dark hair. But the one that stud out the most was the one on the right he had pale skin, blue crystalized eyes and light brown tossed hair. He was the only one of them to have a few buttons undone. I could already tell he was a player.

God damn it.

They looked like rich kids gorgeous yet snobby rich kids. As I went in all eyes were on me.

"Well then. " I mumble and went to order my coffee.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Said the cashier. He was cute, he had dimples and a really nice smile.

"Hi, can I get a coffee latte." I paused and looked at all the delicious treat. One won't do any harm. "And a chocolate chip cookie." I went to take out my wallet but a hand stopped me.

"Let me." I looked up and found blue eyes smiling down. "How much Kyle ?" They look like they knew each other. Well that didn't surprise me.

"$5.50." Kyle said as he stared at me with knowing eyes. What did I do?

"No it's okay, thanks anyways but I got it." I said pulling out my money.

"No." Blue eyes insisted and handed Kyle the bills. At this point the only thing I did was stare at him. 

"Unbelievable." I mumble and took my coffee and cookie. "Thanks for the coffee." I said smiling at the blue eyed guy.

"No problem babe, I'm Ashton." He said striking me his gorgeous pearly teeth. I think I might have a heart attack. How can someone be this gorgeous, surely it must be illegal.

"I'm Eli. " I said backing out. "Thanks again for the coffee but I have to go."

I walked towards the exit but was stopped by the gorgeous blue eyed guy that I now know is  Ashton.

"I hope to see you again, Eli." He smirked and handed me a piece of paper.

"Okay bye." I yelped out the door and started walking faster.

What the actual hell ? I opened the piece of paper and sure enough it was his phone number.

'Call me if you wanna have some fun. ;) ***-***-****'

I stared at it and smiled. Yeah, right keep dreaming dream boy. I took a bite out of my chocolate goodness and walked down the street.

To be honest he was attractive so I'm not gonna lie about that and I would so do him but I'm not that easy.

•••

The school soon came into view and I was 20 minutes late.

Great.

My breakfast was already gone for good and my stomach was finally happy. I walked into the school and went straight to my locker. I put my combination and opened it. Got my history book out and went to see the devil her self.

I headed towards my class, the class has already started so I can't imagine what the bitch will say about that. Ugh, I opened the door to the classroom and everyone stared at me. Mrs. Romero stopped in mid-sentence and glared at me.

Bitch.

"Where the hell have you been, Ms. Jacobs?" She asked annoyed. I stayed quiet not in the mood to deal with her bullshit.

"Answer me!" She yelled slamming her hand against the desk.I bet someone is not getting laid. Too bad can't imagine who will stay with someone like her.

"Fucking your husband." I said and after I said it, I regretted it as I heard the 'oohhs and burn' from the idiots in my class.

 I saw Mrs. Romero turn red and I swear I can see the veins on her neck. Well that obviously hit a nerve.

Fuck now I'm in trouble.

"That's it you're coming with me." She stormed towards me and grabbed my upper arm dragging me towards the principals office.

I cursed in my head. Why the hell did I have to say that to her. She's a bitch but I feel way worse for saying that to her. I don't even know why I even did that.

Once we were at the office she stormed right in there like a bullet and told the principal what happened, you could tell from a far she was pissed beyond any words.

"You can go now Mrs. Romero." Mr. Jones said calmly while rubbing his hands together. I saw her glare at me while leaving the office.

"Now Ms. Jacobs, why did you say that to her ?" He asked while looking at me intensively.

"To be honest I don't really know. " I said regretting it already. "It just came out."

"Well for whatever reason you did it. It can not go unnoticed so I'm sorry but I have to expel you for your behavior towards Mrs. Romero." He said while writing something onto a piece of paper.

Well shit.

Mom is so going to kill me.

•••••••••

• Vote •&• Comment •