Chapter 1: Leaving it all behind

Naruto Uzumaki was sitting in his home thinking about everything that he has achieved for the village since he became a genin of konoha about a year go. He thought that the things that he has done would at least get the village to accept him such as defeating the ichibi jinchuriki Shukaku.

But how wrong he was since all the credit was given to his teammate, Satsuki Uchiha. He was never cared about about by his friends and was called a liar for telling the truth about the things he did. The worst of all was his other teammate, Sakura Haruno. She always mockes and hits him all the time and says that he was a loser and Satsuki was the one who saved her during the Sand/Sound invasion.

But now after 13 years he has finally made his decision. Naruto Uzumaki Senju has finally decided to leave the village to start a better live. Yes Naruto is the son of Minato Senju and Kushina Uzumaki. Minato is Tsunade's son that everyone knows of. Naruto know who is parents are since his was 5 years old.

You see when he was 5 years old he was attacked by a mob of villagers and during that attack he met the kyuubi after being knocked out. You see Naruto is not dumb as people think he is actually very smart and hides his true self to make sure of his safety. When he finally met the kyuubi, the kyuubi thought that he was going to hate him but to his surprise he asked him why did he attack the village. So the kyuubi began explaining that he was being controlled by an uchiha and was forced to attack the village.

The the kyuubi asked Naruto whether he hated him or not to his surprise again he said that he did not hate him because he did not attack the village and was forced to do it. Then naruto asked something that he really wanted to know and that was who his parents were. The kyuubi didn't know whether to answer him or not but then decided to tell him about them and what happened that he was controlled by the masked Uchiha.

Then Naruto finally asked the kyuubi for his name claiming that the kyuubi is just a title and not his name. This honestly really shocked the kyuubi that a brat out of all people just forgive him for attacking the village and is asking for his name. The kyuubi then thought about the one his father, The Sage of Six Paths that he talked about someone who will reunite them and and not see a biju as a weapon. The kyubbi decided to tell his name which was Kurama.

After that attack, Naruto was brought to the hospital by the AMBU. When he finally woke up he faced the Sandaime Hokage. Hiruzen asked what happened to him and said that he was attacked by the village again. He then asks him why they attack him every time and Hiruzen   just say that the village are just too ignorent. Naruto then says that he knows that he is the jinchuriki of the kyuubi and knows who his parents are. Let's just say the face that Hiruzen made that day was something that he would never forget. He then asked Naruto how he knows about that and he explains about his meeting with the kyuubi.

Hiruzen ask whether he can trust the kyuubi or not which naruto says that he can. Naruto then started his training at his family's house where he finds out some other truths as well. He found out that Tsunade had abandoned him after finding out that Minato died sealing the Kurama into Naruto and blames him for Minato and Kushina's death. Since then he did not care about Tsunade since she left him to rot in the village. He also found out who his godmother is and it was Satsuki's mother Mikoto Uchiha. He was always wondering why she always helps him and gives him food and now he finally understands and is very thankful to her for everything that she did for him.

And as for his godfather, he hated him as well. Hiruzen has asked Jiraiya who was his godfather to take him with him to raise him since Tsunade left him behind and he just denied saying that he has to manage his spy network when in reality his he is just spending most of his time saying on naked girls in hotsprings like the true perver he is.

He started his training well with the help of Kurama who guides him and helps to heal him after their training session. When the academy started Naruto hid his skills so that he would be safe from the villages. Many years passed and his training has gone very well and Kurama had said that he was a prodigy. He was smart and calculated and can easily hande situations that he is in. He manage to lear the Shadow Clone Jutsu in a short time. Since then Kurama advise him to use the Shadow Clones to help him with his training because each Shadow clone gives back the memory to the user.

He was good in Fuinjutsu and learned it quickly do to his Uzumaki blood. But the thing that surprised both Naruto and Kurama was when he was finding our his chakra nature. It turns out that he has all the 5 main elements with water, earth and wind being the strongest. He was then again surprised that he has the Mokuton the bloodline limit of the Shodai Hokage who is the only Senju who was reported to have the Mokuton.

Since then he trainined even more, pushing his body to the limit to get stronger. A few months before graduation, he told Hiruzen that he wanted to leave the village but Hiruzen told him to wait till he gets a genin team so that he would qt least feel like he has a family so that he would stay in the village. How wrong he was his teammate was a broody Uchiha who want to kill her brother for massacring the clan and the other was a worthless fangirl who is week and does not train at all. As for his sensei, he thought that he would teach him something do to bring his father's student but how wrong he was. His sensei Kakashi even sold him our to Ebisu during the chinin exam final where he ended up finding Jiraiya who he thought would at least teach him something, but his hopes were crushed when he only wanted to train him using Kurama's chakra and summoning.

Jiraiya doesn't even help him with his training and instead goes peeking at women at the hotsprings. During the mission to retrieve Tsunade, he wad frustrated. He could see the guilt in Tsunade's face but he did not care since she left him to his fate at the hands of the villages. When they returned from the mission facing Orochimaru, he realised that he was slowly being forgotten by his friends, his sensei doesn't care about him, his teammates doesn't talk to him and the Uchiha just goes training with Hatake all time.

And now we head back to the present where naruto has finally finished packing his stuff.

"Ahh I'm finally done gathering all my stuff." said Naruto

"Hmm at last your done kit you were taking so long." huffed Kurama

"Hey it isn't my fault. I was just making sure I got everything I need I don't plan on getting back to the village anytime soon." said Naruto

"It's a good thing you are leaving Naruto. Many years you've spent living in this village where they spat on your father's final wish and that dame Senju who abandoned you in the village. And I'm pretty sure that they will start kissing the ground when they found out who your parents are." said Kurama

"I know Kurama and I'm planning on going to Uzushiogakure to rebuild the village and find more members of my clan that are still alive to protect them and to make sure no one else suffers the same fate I did." stated Naruto

Kurama said nothing. He was listening carefully to the words naruto was saying and he was was happy for  having Naruto as his container and very proud of his way of thinking ot rebuilding his home will and to give others a safe place to live.

"Good brat let's go before someone suddenly comes and checks in on you. We will need to leave the village now and make sure to cover our track properly. It will take us a few day to reach Uzushiogakure and we will need to move in a fast pace in order to go to nearby town to get supplies that you need for your journey." said Kurama

"Your right Kurama time to hit the road." stated Naruto at the front entrance of the leaf village. Looking back Naruto though 'I'm sorry mom and dad that I decided to leave the village that you guys sacrifice your life for. If you found out how they treated me in this rotten village I wondered how would you guys react? I just hope that my life will change for the better and who knows maybe find someone to love like mom said in her letter. I just hope that I can make you guys proud mom and dad.'

________________________________________

And done.
Hope you guys enjoy this is my first story and the pairing will be introduced later. Hope to get good reviews.

Until next time!