The Life of Sophi Richords.

BAM,BAM, BOOM!

" Open this door now!"

i heard my father scream .My door was locked with a chair pushed up under the door knob.Little me sitting im my closet shaking in fear of my father Al, and this is the man i call my dad.

I hear a car door slam, them my frount door slam, and Al scream 

"SOPHI, WHATS YOUR LITTLE EMO FAG BOY TOY DOING HERE?"

I could hear the evil in his voice, and i could almost smell the whiskey on his breath.Al is a hardcore drug addict he beats me daily ,and sometimes he rapes me. None of this is something to be proud of.

I look to my left and see the bag of everything i could possibly NEED to get me through life for a wile.but to stop all my thoughts of suicide at that moment i get a text from Luke

it read "Baby i know your dad is drunk when i get there crawl out your window and get in to my car"

ok i can do this i grab the bag filled with clothes and a toothbrush makeup and a picture of my father my mother and I, and my blades in the side pocket. i jump up grab the bag open the closet door and open my 4 foot sindow and jump out run to lukes unlocked car and lock the pasengers side door.i see luke run out of the house and he jumps in the car and starts it.we sped down the long road about 5 miles into town. luke was mad like completely pissed off. at that moment i realized insted of me being betan Lke was betan. his bottom lip was split in the middle.his eye was swolen.his Asking Alexandria t-shirt was riped and his shaggy black hair was all over messy.

I sudemly felt tears pierce my eyes and roll down my cheeks. then i saw Lukes hand whipe them awaywe got to his house i ran to the kitchen got out a bag of peas and told him to place them on his eye/after about an hour we walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. i layed down on his soft warm bed and he layed down behind me. Luke snaked one arm under me and the other over top of me with his chin resting pon my head. i felt tired and sick to my stomach so i dosed off wail luke said he would never let anything bad happen he and i fell asleep...

              (A,N.)          if you read this far thank you so much i know ive been reading this to my sister after hand writing this shes like if you dont put this on wattpad im gonna murder you so im doing it thanks for reading and if you will contenue it would mean the world to me thanks