Wait...I'm in Love With....

• Dedicated to Hayliee Hall

*FLASHBACK*

"Jump. Ill catch you if you fall." He whispered, in my ears I practically melted when his lips lightly skimmed my ear.

"I don't know about this. I....i...I'm scared," I said pushing him back while I stepped back getting away from the edge.

He stepped forward, pushing me back to the edge. He rubbed my arm and whispered,"I'll be there the WHOLE time calm down."

I looked down, nothing but green. It was funny cause we were soo high up. I started shaking. He grabbed my arms and said," Clam down little bird. I've got you." I understood I was going to have to do this.....and I jumped.

I looked beside me and he was right there. He was so beautiful... He was my best friend though. He grabbed my hand as we were falling. I felt tingles run up my arms and through out my body. It was amazing.

It was time to let go. He told, "me to pull the cord," and I did. We I reached the ground I could barely stand. When he touched, he rushed to my aid, knowing it was my first time i've been crazy enough to jump from an airplane.

But it was only last tour that he did. I enjoyed spending time with when he got back from tours. He was a really gutsy for severing our country. He leaves in a couple of days for his fourth tour. And I'm worried I won't see him again but yet I always worry that and he always comes back.

__________________________

Also really short start but hey it's a flash back (:

So starting with a flash back!(:

I really hope you like.

I never write out aloud so I'm very nervous.

Please comment if I should update!!!

(:

Xoxox

-JennyCloud.<3

OMG I Can't Figure Out WHY IT WON'T Let Me upload . </3