ACT 1 PART 1 [REFURBISHED]

>Start

On a snowy December morning, while coming back from the post office, you walk along the empty streets of Seattle, Washington. Wrapped up in a yellow jacket with snow boots, your hot breath can be seen drifting through the air. You can barely feel your hands and ears as you try to make it home to warmth. You hold the precious cardboard box close to your chest for extra heat.

As you pass the local cafe, you wonder about your friends. Georgia, Wisconsin, Canada. So so far away from you. You wish you were hanging out with them and not shivering like a leaf. They're probably shivering too as a giant cold front passed through North America, but everything is better with your friends. The trio went on hiatus for a while to give themselves some free time, which is beneficial because they constantly traveled back and forth between countries. You also went on hiatus for a little while just to have some "you" time.

>Could you enter your name?

Sure. You really have nothing better to do other than getting under your blankets for warmth. Your name is JOSH JEPSON, and your what a part of the Youtube community call a "let's player". You entertain many of your fans with your silly humor and random comments at games you like to play. Despite your hiatus, you try to keep your fans informed at what you've been doing. Overall, you love your job at making people laugh at your stupid jokes.

Josh: Come across your home

Hurray! You've finally arrived home and you're definitely ready to savor the taste of hot chocolate. 

Josh: Unlock your front door

You keep your keys in your back pocket at all times. The good ol' trick that many people do is hide them either under the mat or somewhere in the bush. Both options, to you, are stupid because anyone could come along and easily steal them (if they like to snoop a lot)!

Josh: Enter your house 

You enter your home and shut the door behind you, locking the door. Your cozy residence suits you, and you like to embrace (maybe even brag!) about the creamy shades of yellow and the dull shades of beige.

Josh: Sit the box down and make yourself some hot cocoa

You set the box aside on the table, fill a mug up with some water, put it in the microwave to heat it up, and then lean against the counter while eyeing the box. You honestly cannot WAIT to open it up! If you remember correctly, it's one of the new games your friend TIM mentioned. 

~DING~

Oh, your water is ready.

Josh: Take out mug and pour in cocoa mix into mug

You tear the cocoa mix open and begin to pour the powder into the cup full of hot water. Doing so, you continue to look at the box as you take a spoon out of the-

~CLANG-CRASH~

FUCKING CRAP.

You accidentally knocked over the cup and it crashed all over your floor! The milk chocolatey liquidy goodness is now one big giant mess! Including the shattered cup! Now you have to clean it up, but you don't wanna do adult things!

Josh: Be an adult and clean the mess up

No.

Josh: BE AN ADULT

NO!

Josh: Do you want to be a kid?

Yes!

Josh: WELL YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES NOW CLEAN THE MESS UP

UGH. FINE!

You grab a numerous amount of paper towels to wipe up the spilled hot chocolate. You then find the nearest broom and dust pan to sweep up the broken glass. All of the little bits and pieces of glass are scattered about in almost every nook and cranny.