𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Need not always be your lover he/she can be your bestfriend, your sibling, your parent even a stranger.... basically the person who shares your pain and happiness....

What is love?

Love is limitless passionate selfless and unconditional

We must have read many stories about two lovers facing difficulties but we always forget about their family siblings and friends they always be a supportive character no guys our parents brought us to these world they gave us love they gave us values they grow us with lot's of affection and love, siblings who fight with us but if sm1 else dare to make you cry they will not leave that person until he begs for death friends they will support you no matter what they will tease you fight with you but at the end of day they will be beside you...

This story isn't just about lovers it's about friendship, bro-sis duo, parent-children relation...

You might have read stories that hero will make heroine his no matter what but guys instead of proposing her and getting rejected and breaking your friendship it's good to stay as her friend forever we should respect the feelings of others wait until they realise that whom do he/she actually love if he/she doesn't love you the. It's okay stay beside her as a friend he/she will always have a special place in her/his heart not as a lover but as a friend which no one can take...

Love mei adjust nhi kiya jata kisi ko badla nhi jata Jo jaisa hai use waise hi accept Kiya jata hai...

Aur har love story mei sirf hero heroine ko main leads banake aur baki parents siblings and friends ko side line ya ignore nhi karte...

What is friendship?

Jab friendship nhi hoti toh sochte hain ki kyu koi friends nhi hai lekin jab dosti ho jaye toh sochte hai ki kyu hui

Friends na bade kamine hote hain musibat create karenge aur hame bhi usme ghasit lenge lekin hame kabhi akela nhi chodenge

Char kitna lad lo kitna bhi ghussa ho lo sorry nhi bolenge bass ek baat bolenge 'A sun zada ghussa hone ki zarurat nhi hai tang khich rahe the aja yahan bekar mei ro ro ke apni shakal bhootnat jaisi bana Love'

Friends are weird, kamine, funny, Dumbass but they will always stay by your side they will be their with you in your worst times...

We don't get true friends easily but if you have true friends then never let them go...

What is bro-sis duo?

They will fight with eachother, trouble eachother tease eachother and do almost everything to make us irritate but if any outsider or stranger dare to trouble you they will send him/her to hospital bed, if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend your bro/sis will become possessive not necessary that only brother will be possessive even sister cares for you rakshabandhan is not just a ritual it's about the bond and love between a brother and sister...

What is the meaning of mother?

Mother she is the one to bring you in this world, she will teach you values, will love you like anything, even God has kept a mother before them, she will be goddess Parvati infront of you but if sm1 dares to hurt her child she will become mahakali she will do everything to protect her child, a mother can take everyone's place in this world but no one in world can take a mother's place....

What is the meaning of father?

After you come in the world your father will protect you, he will treat you like a prince/princess and will keep you far away from wrong deeds, he will save you when you are getting scolded by your mom, he will fulfill your every wish, If a mom is before God than a father is an Angel...

Massi and bua

Your mother's sister and your father's sister she is like a mother figure to you, she will be your crime partner, she will save you from your mom's scolding, she will be just like your mother figure and will love you...

Mama and chacha

Your mother's and father's brother, he will teach you mischievous, he will treat you like a princess, he will never let you go on bad way...

Lover

Your better half your love of life your boyfriend your soulmate your finace your husband, a person who will keep you happy after your family and friends, a person who will complete you and love you limitlessly  passionately selflessly and unconditionally, he will take care of you respect you, love you and most importantly trust you...

Trust what is trust?

Trust is something which is in every relationship may it be friendships bro-sis duo parent-children relation or your bf gf/husband wife relationship every relation needs trust without trust a relation is incomplete...

Ishq ka rang jab yeh rang chadhta hai na toh kabhi utarta nhi iska rang bohot gehra hota hai

Come and see this story which not only consist about to lover but also about friendship, bro-sis duo, parent-children relation and many more let's see what is this story...

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

Heya people
Back with another FF
This FF is gonna be a blast i swear this FF has my heart💖
Character Sketch and chapter one will be out soon...
Do read this book and don't forget to share with your friends 😉
Cover credit: Me (@adorable_eyes)
Character Aesthetics will be updated soon

Love & Regards,

Adorable_eyes🥀