You Are My Mr. Right - II

Chapter - I

She took steps inside, hesitant as it was dark all around her, and no soul was present. She didn't even know what this place was as she entered the car her husband sent with her eyes blindfolded. Still, she was here as her husband messaged her to reach there in time, so here she was dressed in a blood Red Off-shoulder A-line Beaded floor length Gown with matching earrings, bracelet, single pendant chain, and sandals with loose hair looking gorgeous, sexy, and beautiful that no male can deny her beauty in the world.

A single spotlight fell on her, and she looked down to see she was walking on the path decorated with rose petals while white and yellow petals fell on her. Just then, she saw a baby pink balloon in the air, slowly flying toward her. She grabbed it only to see Heart Symbol with Rishab and her name in bold written on it. Suddenly the whole room was filled with red balloons and petals falling on her, making her smile as Rishab approached slowly dressed in a royal blue prim suit, looking handsome, sexy, and sculptured body like a God.

"Our Journey started on this day, and it has been five years, My Love, since we are tied in the beautiful union called wedding bound by Love, and I have no regret that I forced you to marry me on that day," Rishab confessed softly kissing her on the forehead. She closed her eyes with a smile on her lips in pure bliss.

"Our Journey started on the day when you took my hand with love and trusted, not because of a deal or love for our daughter Rishab because we found love in each other after long and hard battles of life while our relation has started based on the love we have for our daughter on this day, as you said I to don't have any regrets in choosing you over everyone and everything else," Prerana said and kissed on his cheek. At the same time, he pulled her closer to himself through the waist, and she leaned on him by hugging him and placing her head on his chest.

"I Love the way your heartbeats for me as it assures me you are with me in everything we face in our lives and tells me that I will never be alone in my life again and you love me, our being together, while it calms me and takes away my stress and makes my heart swell with love for you, even more, every day as I feel my heart beating for you" Prerana mumbled hugging tightly which made him smile listening to her words and her gesture.

"Jaan, The Heart in me will not stop beating because the heart can never stay alive without beating, and those beats are you, so without you, I am nothing, and I Love You Too," Rishab said, and she smiled and stood on her toes to peck his lips which were turned into a full-on French kiss.

After that, they had dinner together and returned to Amia Mansion in Amsterdam as they shifted here back from Kolkata two years back when Kukki was eight and their younger daughter Aadhya was two years old. Now their only son and younger of the family and Xerox, his father Rishab is one-year-old Rihaan; this is their life filled with love, care, concern, happiness, and fun.

Prerana entered Kukki's room only to get angry as she was still watching tv and playing when she had school the next day while her younger daughter was busy throwing her toys around the room in the name of playing were also up as she was not asleep yet.

"Sneha Rishab Bajaj," Prerana shouted, startled both of them, and they stood in their place.

"Mumma," Kukki said, standing with her head down, copied by Aadhya, which made Prerana smile internally but keep her stern face on.

"Aadhya, get into bed. I will come and tuck you, and no arguments on this, as you have school tomorrow, and pick up your toys and place them in their right places," Prerana said sternly, and Aadhya followed her instructions mutely as she knows she should not argue when her mother is mad at one of them.